YOU DID IT INTENTIONALLY!

Jungkook came back to his sense and immediately pull out and get up. Tae was still shocked as hell. He also immediately got up and looked at Jk angrily like he was going to kill him. 

Jk: I am sorry mister it was not at all intentionally.

Tae: You Bastard! I know it was intentionally. You stupid spoiled brat. Is it some kind of stupid dare your stupid friends have given you right!!!!? Don't you have some manners!!!????

Jk lost his patience and he was also equally angry at tae for assuming anything about him.

Jk: yah! you old man why would I will kiss you intentionally when I don't even know you You look like a pig. You are no match to me.

Tae: (totally in disbelief) Me? you spoiled bunny looking brat did you just called me pig??!!  I am way more handsome than you.(sassily)

JK: yes you look like a pig!! you old man I didn't did it intentionally!! If you want believe me then believe otherwise GO TO HELL!!!!!

Tae: You piece of shit I will complaint against you for HARASSAMENT!!

Jk: old man you also didn't push me when I kiss you ACCIDENTELY ( smirk plastered on his face)

Before they start a world war the shop owner stopped them. Jk and Tae gave eachother a death glare and left from there.

At Taehyung's house

Tae and Jimin were playing videogames when out of blue Jimin asked

Jm: Tae do you really like y/n or is it just an attraction?

Tae: why are you asking me out of blue chim?

Jm; just asking.

Tae: I don't know cause I have never been in a relationship like you (tae said while smirking)

Jm: yah why are you bringing my past? Leave it! Tell me does your heart beats faster when y/n is around you? or do you become nervous when she is with you?

Tae: (while thinking deeply) Nothing like this ever happened with me. 

Jm: This means it is just an mere attraction not love. 

Tae: I don't believe you.

Jm: or were you jealous when y/n was paired with jackson in our university festival for couple dance?

Tae: No! It was just a dance. It was not like they were going to date.

Jm: think more tae. You don't love Y/n it's just an attraction. You don't know anything because you have never be in love. Have you even kissed someone?

Tae:( suddenly the cfe incident came in his mind. That bunny boy's lips on his lips) yah! you shorty did you open any love counselling session. Why are you making me confuse? Whatever leave it let's continue our game. 

Jm: (sigh) okay! ( jimin in his mind I know tae it is just an attraction you don't love her. I hope you will find your true love soon)