THE TRUTH UNTOLD

Jungkook POV

What that old jerk think of himself!? He literally accused me for the thing which was unintentional. That old man once come in my hand I will not let him live his life peacefully. He has messed with Jeon Jungkook.

(Our totally pissed off kookie was scolding tae mentally while he was laying on his bed trying hard  to sleep but couldn't. So he decided to meet his dear noona)

Author's Pov

Jk: (knocking at y/n's door) Noona it's me kook!

(Y/n opened the door.)

y/n: What happened kookie? You didn't slept yet.

Jk: Noona I am not able to sleep (pouting)

Y/n: Come my baby we will go for a walk you will feel fresh.

( They were walking on silent streets, very few cars were present, peaceful and heartwarming silence was present)

Jk: Noona can I ask you a question?

Y/n: sure why not kook.

Jk: Tell me honestly don't lie this time to me like you always refused to talk about this topic. You told me a year ago that you will work as the CEO only till dad gets recover from his heart attack. But after after one month dad recovered you still didn't resign. Why noona!?

Y/n: (sigh) Kook your noona is a coward(y/n chuckled sadly). She was not able to protect and fight for her dream and her(y/n burst out crying) 

( jungkook hugged her and comfort her)

Jk: And what noona don't tell me hoesoek hyung left you that's why you give up your dream.

Y/n: He never left me I was the one who forced him to leave me.

Jk: Noona hen why hyung told me that he broke with because things were not working in between you two?!

Jk: Noona did any one of you cheated on eachother? 9with a very serious expression0

Y/n: Yah! We both were eachother's first love and last.

(jk cupped y/n's face and asked)

Jk: Noona was Dad behind all this/

(y/n nodded  with hesitation)

Jk: Tell me what exactly happened noona.

Y/n: When I told dad that I love someone he said he was ok with it as long as the boy belongs from a rich family. But when I said that Hoesoek belongs from a middle class family he didn't accepted our relationship. Dad forced me to take the CEO position. If not he will harm hoesoek. I agreed on it but later he sended his men to kill hoesoek. To protect him I broke up with him and I also gave up my dream of becoming an artist. Me and hobi always dreamed to have our own artist studio, a comfortable house and our small family. But now--( She again burst out crying. This time Jk was also crying hugging her and comforting her)

( Jk was still shocked. He knew his dad was strict but never knew he can go this down for his so called reputation)

Jk: Noona mom didn't stop dad?

Y/n:( chuckled sadly) She is the same kook. She didn't even spare a glance and me when I asked help from her.

Jk: Enough crying now dad will get to know who the hell is Jeon Jungkook!!

Y/n: kook you are not going to do anything stupid that will hurt mom and dad. That's why I didn't  told you everything before.

Jk: Noona how many times you will sacrifice your happiness for mom and dad. I know you still love hoesoek hyung. I heard that day dad was talking with someone about your marriage with someone else. Are you going to sacrifice your and hyung's love?

(Y/n was shocked. She was not able to process anything)

Jk: Don't worry noona soon you will be with hobi hyung. You will be happy.

(Y/n hugged him and let out her all pain she was holding from a year)

Don't cry noona. Soon everything will be fine.

Author's Pov

What will Jungkook do now?

TO BE CONTINUE