OFFICE MEETING

Author's POV 

The way Jungkook is admiring  his Taehyungie hyung in the photo ohhh My heartu!!!!!!

IN KIM ENTERPRISES

Today was the meeting of kim, jeon and park for their upcoming project. When y/n came for meeting tae didn't act nervous or even he didn't smile. He was highly professional in the entire meeting. In the entire meeting he only talked about their project. He was first time cold with y/n.

Y/n was also confused about his behaviour  but she shrugged it off. 

IN TAEHYUNG'S CABIN

Jimin, tae and y/n were discussing about there project when miya one of the tae's employee came.

Miya: Sir may I come in?

Tae: come in.

Miya: Sir my resignation letter. ( puts the envalope on tae's table) Sir I am resigning.    

Tae: What?! Miss Miya you are one of the best and hardworking employee of kim enterprises. Why are you resigning?

Miya: Sir working in your company was never my dream. It was my dad's dream. I always loved playing guitar. And now I am going to follow my dream instead of being afraid of my dad. I have already auditioned in JINHIT ENTERTAINMENT and guess what I got selected.

Tae: Wow that's  a great news. I am proud to have a employee like you who is not a coward and following her dreams. So Fighting! 

Miya left from there. After listening to miya, y/n was in a deep thought. She was feeling sad for herself. Whereas Jimin was thinking about the mention of Jinhit entertainment.

Y/n: ( I wish was brave like her and not a coward)

Y/n left after the discussion. Tae was not able to ask her for a dinner. He was still lost in his first kiss. Jimin was sad and lost in his thoughts.

Tae: I know chim what you are thinking. But it was your fault now it's already had been 2 years since that incident. Move on chim.

Jm: Tae you know I can't move on. Though I had dated many girls in high school and university before that person came in my life. But now that person have become my last. I can never move on. (on the verge of crying)

Tae: If destiny is in your favour you both will meet again.( patting jimin's shoulder)

Jm: I wish. Let's go have our lunch.

Author's POV

Why was y/n feeling sorry for herself?

Who is the "that person" of Jimin's life? If you know comment me.

TO BE CONTINUED

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES.