THE MARRIAGE

Taehyung was in his office reading some files when he got a call. Tae frowned after seeing the caller ID 

Tae: Hello what happened you called me suddenly?! Is everything alright? You usually never calls me.

???: Taehyung meet me immediately at Star's restaurant. It's urgent. Come fast I am waiting.

Tae: Hel--- ( The person didn't gave him chance to speak and cut the call. He immediately packed his stuff and went to meet the certain person.)

AT THE STAR's RESTAURANT

Tae: YN what happened?! You called me suddenly?! 

YN: First sit. By seeing your reaction seems like you don't know anything.(sigh) Taehyung your and  my parents arranged our marriage with eachother.

Tae: WHAT???!!! WHEN???!!(Taehyung was TAESHOOK) Mom Dad didn't tell me anything.

Yn: Please keep your voice low you are embarrassing  me. I am here for your help. I don't want to marry you. I love someone else. 

(Tae was still processing everything but yn's words seems didn't affect him. He somehow feel relieved after knowing yn also don't want to marry him. But he  don't know why he was feeling this way. He used to like Yn. But why after listening to her the first thought came in his mind was that certain person or the certain boy. He was broke from his thoughts by yn.)

Yn: Are you even listening to me?

Tae: Yeah. If you don't want to marry why don't you tell your parents to cancel the marriage.

Yn: Do I look like dumb to you. If my parents had agreed on my decision I was not supposed to be here asking for your help. They are forcing me. Just tell your parents you don't want to marry me. 

Tae : Fine. But if your dad is not approving your relationship with your boyfriend then he will find another groom for you. 

Yn: Shit! I never thought about it. I thought you were dumb but you have some sense.

Tae: Excuse me? I am the biggest and richest CEO of Korea.

Yn: Yeah yeah whatever.

Tae: BTW who is your BF?

Yn: I don't have a Boyfriend actually I had. I still love him. May be you know him. Do you remember Jung Hoesoek our senior? We used to date but when dad found out he threaten me to break up with him.

Tae: What?! You and hobi hyung were dating? Of course I know him. He was like my elder brother. I knew he was dating a girl but never knew it was you. I think no one in our group knew this. 

Yn: Do you know where is he now?! I miss him so much. Did he move on?! 

Tae: Yn calm down I don't know where is he now but I don't think he had move on from you. Back in our university days he always used to talk about his Girlfriend. I will ask Namjoon  hyung to find info about him. Why you never shared that you have toxic parents?

Yn: They are worst than this. ( a tear escaped from her eye. Tae first time saw Yn crying)

Tae: If you are okay you can share it with me.

Yn: I have a younger brother well mom dad never treated him like their own son. They never wanted a second child. All they cared about was their fucking company. They never cared about him. He never got the love and attention he deserved. I just hate my parents. I would had ran away with Hobi very long ago but If I ran away they will make his life worst than hell.

Tae: It's okay. Everything will be fine. I will help you. Don't worry.(smile)

YN: Thank you so much Taehyung.

Tae: Now I have to leave I have an important meeting. I will find Hobi hyung and will let you know.

(Time skip)

AT KIM ENTERPRISES

Jimin: WHAT!!!! YN AND HOBI HYUNG WERE DATING!!!! AND NOW YOUR MARRIAGE IS FIXED WITH HER!!!!

Tae: Stop shouting Jimin (Bored face). 

Jimin: But----

(Namjoon entered in tae's cabin)

NJ: Tae hobi is now in  LA. He is a Famous dance teacher there and has his own dance academy.

Tae: Great! Now Make our Private Jet ready. Tomorrow me, chim and Yn are leaving for LA.

JM: What? Me!? LA?

Tae: Yes you are coming with me.

Jm: But I have date with yoongi hyung.

Tae: He is not running anywhere.

JM: Fine!

Tae: ( on call) Y/n pack your bag we are leaving for LA tomorrow.

Y/n :Wait but why!?

Tae: Hobi hyung is in LA.

Y/n :(Tears started to fall from her eyes) Rea--lly?

Tae: Yes.

Y/n: Okay. Thank you so much Taehyung. My younger brother is also coming with me.

Tae: We are not going for a trip.

Y/n: He is coming with us. Bye.

Tae: (sigh) Bye.

NEXT DAY AT AIRPORT

Tae and Jimin was waiting for Y/n.

Y/n : We are here.

(Tae was on call and backfacing them. He turned around when he heard Y/n's voice)

Tae: YOU!!!!

???: YOU!!!!!

.

.

.

AUTHOR  POV

Extremely Sorry to all my Readers.

Because of some Important stuff I was not able to update.

Now I will try to update early.

PREVIEW

Old Man