Chapter 3: Friends

Lupe Pov

I was honestly frozen at what to do, I knew she wouldn't want anyone to see her break down. When the elevator opened with a ding, breaking me out of my spiraling thoughts.

I guided her into the awaiting elevator, and I waited for the doors to shut before asking "Are you ok?" I watch her head shaking no as I let out a slight huff, sliding the mascot head off of my head.

"Is it ok if I hug you?" I ask as she her head nod before I felt my back colliding with elevator wall, my arms wrapping around her letting the mascot head and bag drop to the floor.

My arms wrapping around her holding her tightly as I felt a spark shooting up my arms, I tried not to read to much into it as I soon felt her tears coming across my neck. "Do you want to tell me what's going on?"  I asked as I looked down.

Taylor Pov

I didn't know what to say or if I was ready to say what I just saw, I just stood there finding comfort in just holding onto them tightly, this spark of electricity from just their touch.

I had my eyes closed for what seemed like eternity, up until I had expected the damn mascot head on their head. When I felt the buzz cut they were currently supporting, my eyes suddenly shooting open.

I think they could feel my tension, when they muttered out, "sorry I thought it might've been weird to hug you with the mascot head."

I nod my head before finally looking up, I was then met with a pair of sparkling blue eyes, bleached blonde hair. But the eyes yet to seem to say it all, I just couldn't stop looking at them everything drawing me into them.

I felt my breath hitch as I felt the tension rise up between us, both of not wanting to break the eye contact. I felt my body betraying me, my body slowly leaning further into them, their arms were tightly around me.

"Do you want to tell me what happen?" I heard them basically whisper out. "I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I- I uh just saw a picture of Joe and Demi kissing each other." I whispered out as I hear I muttered "fuck I am sorry" come out of them.

I just stand there nodding my head, the picture I was sent was Joe and Demi kissing basically their hands all over each other.

I didn't realize I was crying again until I felt my tears being wiped from my face. Our eyes once again catching each others not wanting to break the stare down that was happening between the two of us.

I knew in the back of my head I should be getting out of their embrace, otherwise something was sure to happen between the two of us.

My mind constantly was telling me you don't know them, but I knew their words that we would speak often to each other through emails. The words that we wrote to each other seemed to flow together as if they were meant to be.

Something drew me into them I felt myself leaning into their embrace, our faces coming closer.

I don't even realize how close we are until our lips meet, I feel this explosion in my stomach. When I feel them start to pull away I wrap my arms around their neck pulling them back in.

I feel them sliding their tongue across my bottom lip making me gasp at the fact as they slide it into my mouth winning dominance easily, a moan escaping my mouth.

I feel my back now pressed up against the elevator buttons as I let out more groans, when they slightly lift me up.

We pull quickly away from each other when we hear the elevator open. "Shit" is what was mutter out of my mouth.