Chapter 12: Touches

Lupe Pov

If you would've told me that I was standing here filming for our first music video, I would've called you crazy.

Although I think Mav wanted to murder me for complaining who knows how many times about my pants.

"If you complain one more time I am murdering you." They said I went to slightly tug on them once again.

"Lizzie wouldn't let you." I say as I stick out my tongue before we heard the door open and shut.

"I wouldn't what?" Lizzie asks as she looks over at the two of us.

"Let Sam- I mean Maverick over here murder me." I state shrugging my shoulders as a smirk appears on my face.

"Well what did you do this time?" She questions with her brow arched, her head slightly tilting.

"Fuck that is still terrifying." I mutter out shaking my head. "Just that these pants are tight."

"I mean they do look pretty tight, but just think they want to show you off. I mean you are going to have the mascot head on." She tells me as she makes her way over to Maverick, straightening their clothes. "Oh and by the way there is a certain blonde making their way over here, she just kept getting stopped."

A smile coming across my face knowing that it's Taylor.

"Damn are you cheesing over there?" Mav says snickering.

"Shut it. I miss her." I tell them before Mav says "you literally saw her not that long ago? Do you not remember the slight cold you got?"

"Totally worth it though, I'd do it again Mav. And by the way do we want to talk about missing someone?" I tell them when we head a knock followed by her voice.

I quickly open the door seeing her standing there smiling as I let her in, the two of us quickly hugging like we hadn't seen each other in months.

"I missed you." She whispers as she follows me into the room.

"I missed you T." I tell her as she finally gives me a hug.

"We all miss each other." Mav states as the two of us look over at them as Lizzie slight shoved them.

"Shut it idiot. I am Elizabeth Olsen." Lizzie tells her as she reaches out her hand, instead Taylor pulls her in for an instant hug.

"I am Taylor." Taylor tells as they hug, before Lizzie whispers something to Mav. We watch as the two of them take off towards the door.

"How was your flight?" I ask her as she sits on the couch.

"Not bad, I still can't believe you are actually learning this." She says pointing towards the accordion.

"You were the one who bought it for me, but check this out." I tell her as I put it on, before messing with a few keys. It doesn't take me too long to get lost in the notes as I play and sing along.

"Ok so you can majorly sing in Spanish then?" She questions me as I finally look up at her, I hadn't realized that I had gotten completely lost in the music.

"I mean that's all the kind of music my parents would play when we were younger. Plus you know how my granny is." I tell her as I slowly take off the accordion slowly getting up to put it in its case. On Taylor's last visit to my home she was able to meet my granny, which of course she told me not to do anything stupid.

"Still the fact you learned it like that, plus that was an interesting conversation." She said snapping her fingers, before shaking her head. "You know you could just tell me what she said though."