Chapter 5

Simone POV

I woke up around 10 this morning and looked over seeing Imani still sleeping.

First time actually seeing her in the morning. She was sprawled across the bed on her stomach and her durag was sleeping next to her. I laughed but then noticed my bonnet was sleeping next to me too so ain't shit funny.

I walked in the bathroom and saw my reflection thankful that my lace didn't look bad at all, just a bit frizzy. I fixed it and then started to put my lashes on and contacts in when Imani walked in.

" What if I was naked ... " I mumbled looking at her.

" But you not, " She replied in her morning voice, biting her lip.

Kinda sexy.

I was putting on Vaseline when I started to hear water falling and looked over and realized she was peeing ...

" Imani what the fuck ? "

" What ? We both girls and you gotta go when you gotta go ma, " She shrugged.

I guess she was right but I would've stepped out for a second still ...

I walked out shaking my head going to pick out an outfit. I picked out some sweats and a hoodie with my Crocs and thought this'll do as I walked out of our dorm.

" No nigga gon want you if you keep dressing like one of them babe. "

I looked over seeing the girl from the other night still being on her delusional shit.

" Guess you and Imani ain have no fun like you thought y'all would huh ? " I asked her as she flipped her braids back.

" She said she was busy last night and would hit me up today, and she texted me to come over so, " She smirked.

" Mhm , let me get yo name tho ? " I asked.

She looked me up and down, " It's Keisha, why you care ?"

" Oh I don't, but I jus wanna be able to keep track of Imani's hoes, " I smirked at her as I bumped her walking past her.

Yeah you ain got shit to say now huh ?

" And I'm not looking for a nigga babe just so you know, " I said flipping her off. All niggas do is piss me off.

Throughout all of Highschool, my friend Terrance and I always talked, but we didn't get close until our Senior year. We started to get really flirty with each other and I eventually gave in to him after being in denial of my feelings. We didn't fuck, but we just made out in my car and than I took him home. I actually wanted something with him, but he of course just wanted me for my body. Once he realized that I wasn't gonna give it up for him that easily, he stopped talking to me and we haven't spoken since.

That's usually all it is with niggas for me, so when I say I'm Bisexual but prefer girls, just know I mean the shit. Of course I still flirted with niggas after Terrance, but it would always lead to that same outcome so I eventually gave up trying with them.

I was eating my breakfast when Sasha ended up sitting down with me.

" Morning shorty, " I mumbled with my mouth full of food.

"Good mornin sweetie, " She smiled beginning to eat her own breakfast "what you doing today?"

" Shit I was about to ask you the same thing, " I chuckled, wiping my mouth.

" I heard about this party that's going on at one of the Frat Houses later if you tryna go ? " Sasha smirked.

"Bet that, what time ? "

"It starts at 8, which really means it starts at 10, " She laughed.

"Ight, we can meet at my dorm around 9 to get ready then ? " I asked.

" For sure I'll see you, " She smiled getting up.

The fuck I'm supposed to do in the meantime, it's only 11:30.

I got up throwing out my trash and decided I would just head back to the dorm for a bit, I unlocked the door and there Keisha was... getting ate out by Imani.

I cleared my throat as Keisha sat up and Imani got off the bed.

" Niggas can't knock anymore ?" Imani asked, annoyed.

" You know this is my room too right ... " I asked rhetorically as she rolled her eyes.

" You saw me outside the door tho and I told you we was about to be in here, how disrespectful can you be ? " Keisha scoffed, glaring at me.

" And you heard me call you one of Imani's hoes you delusional ass bitch, get the fuck out, " I snapped.

Did I mention I got anger issues too? This bitch needa stop trying me.

" Pookie you really gonna let her talk to me like that ? " Keisha turned to Imani, still glaring at me.

" Yeah I think it's best you leave, " Imani mumbled going on her phone.

Keisha scoffed looking at me and grabbed her stuff, " stay in yo lane bitch. "

All I saw was red as I headed for Keisha but Imani grabbed me by my waist stopping me as she walked out.

" Chill ma, " She said letting me go sitting down on her bed.

" Nah fuck that, Imani it's time we set some rules for this room, " I said as she looked at me caught off guard.

Y'all like this so far lmao ? 😭

I see people reading it but nobody saying anything so idk, give me some feedback plsss. 😗