Chapter 33

thank y'all for 9k reads man 🙏🏽🙏🏽 the love is so crazy on here 🩷

anyways tho why y'all tryna kill me after last chapter ? i wasn't prepared for that lmao 😭 hope y'all enjoy dis tho 😗

Simone POV

I was headed back to the dorm listening to Moment 4 Life By Nicki and Drake trying to gather my thoughts. Even tho I had just met Willow, her words were already having an effect on me.

Willow made a lot of valid points, I would be stupid to ignore her, right ?

But I love Imani.

Who's also a cheater...

I made my way back as I walked in still with my beats on as Imani looked up from her phone. She said something, but I ignored it hoping she would get the hint. She did, but frowned after realizing that I didn't wanna talk.

I got in the shower so I could have a moment to myself to think and process what I wanted to do moving forward. It seems I've been doing a lot of this lately, but apparently I can't make the right choice.

What do I want tho ?

I want Imani, but I honestly don't think I can move past this. No matter what promises she says to me, she proved that she falls into temptation easily and will just break her promises again. Even tho she may mean what she says, she can't deny those things. She can't deny that at the end of the day ... she cheated on me.

I sighed as I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out, " Imani we have to talk."

" Wassup ? " She asked, sitting up and putting her phone down.

I sighed, "Imani, I do love you, but not everyone I love deserves it. I don't want to try and fix this with you."

Her jaw dropped and I took that as my que to get dressed to give her a minute. After a long silence she finally spoke up.

" Yo little friend changed yo mind huh ? Who even is it ? " She asked with anger in her eyes.

" Don't worry about it, and she just helped explain things better to me. She flipped the coin and helped me view the situation in ways I wasn't even thinking of, " I explained.

" Other people aren't us tho baby ! " She argued, as I looked into her eyes.

" Yes but I can't let you manipulate me into thinking that you straight up cheating was okay," I shrugged as she frowned.

" It was a mistake-"

" What if the roles were reversed ? " I cut her off as she went dead silent. I rose my brow as she looked anywhere but me. " Exactly my point. You preached how fucked up Eryn did you, yet you did it to me !"

" Baby please..."

" Naw don't baby please me Imani, " I scoffed as she frowned.

" Why can"t we just leave it in the past, " she begged, getting up to grab my hands but I stepped back.

" Because I can't move forward, I'm always gonna have the thought of you cheating again in the back of my head. Eryn on campus will now be a constant reminder every time I see her. I won't be able to avoid it to move on, and I deserve better than that, " I frowned as she looked down.

She knew I was right.

" I'm sorry I couldn't give you Hope, " She said as I let her grab my hands this time.

" Yeah, so am I, " I mumbled, feeling the tears start to form. "I'll move somewhere else on campus tomorrow, not back with Cam tho. That's your bestfriend I won't do that to you."

Willow knew that when I got back I would be having this conversation and gave me her dorm information and number. She offered that I could stay with her as long as I wanted since she has a single room, suite style. I agreed and said we could move my stuff sometime tomorrow after our classes.

" Whatever makes you comfortable ma-Simone, " She corrected herself as I sighed. She leaned in to kiss my forehead and then hugged me. I let her, I didn't respond back tho.

" I hope you find someone who can love you better than I did Simone, you deserve it and I'm sorry I took you for granted. I'll always love and support you from a distance and I hope one day we can make our way to friends, " She said, her voice breaking as I teared up. I was about to be fucked up for another week bruh.

" Thank you, " I mumbled as the tears fell. "I think I'm just gonna go to bed."

She nodded as I crawled into my bed, getting under the covers, and she turned off the lights.

I hated that this had to happen, but it's the only way I can grow and move forward. I can't let myself be in a toxic relationship with no trust involved. No matter how much I may love and want a future with her.

I was gonna miss her touch, her laugh, her words, everything, but I can't be with someone who will have me constantly questioning my worth and clouding my judgment.

I know I made the right choice this time.

Why is college feeling much worse than High School was man...

I laid there silently crying for the next half an hour until falling asleep.

a lot of y'all sayin team Willow but ion even kno if i wanna make that ah option , i haven't decided yet 😗

to y'all who team Imani ... don't give up Hope... get it ...

naw frl tho don't give up ... this is a wlw story after all 🫵🏽