#Jolinsky

a/n: enjoy lovies!!!

Description:Sad

—————

Jack G Pov:

"JJ ba-"

"Don't call me that, I hate you!" JJ screams running out.

"Baby, I didn't mean to hurt you it was a mistake"I yell following him as he kept walking but then he stopped to turn around and look at me in disbelief.

"A MISTAKE?! HOW ARE YOU REALIZING ITS A MISTAKE NOW WHY DIDNT U REALIZE IT WOULD BE ONE BEFORE YOU DID IT WITH THT WHORE!!!"

"It wasn't supposed to happen, I was just out of it"

"Just b/c we got into a FIGHT?! JACK DO U REALIZE HOW STUPID THT SOUNDS?!! Do you even really love me?" He says looking down at the ground, with his eyes watering.

"JJ don't say that I love you and I regret what I did, just please forgive me?" I plead.

Jack J Pov:

I looked into his eyes "Jack would you ever do that to me again?"

"Never again JJ, I promise" He said. I looked into his eyes searching for some type of answer to the truth, but I had this feeling where I couldn't believe him no matter how much I loved him I had this weird feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"JJ?"

"Im sorry Jack" I say turning away.

"JJ dont do this" He says as he grabs my hand. I sigh.

"I love you Jack but I can't do this, do you really want this, this commitment to be with someone for a long time, with someone like me" I say hot tears running down my face. I back away.

"JJ please I love you" I kept walking and never turned back.

Even to this day.

Jack G Pov:

I never saw him again, he never called or text. I went by to his house, it was empty, with no information to where he moved. All our friends neither spoke to him after that, they got his last message saying he was leaving with no traces. He changed any contact we all had with him.

Everyday I think of him and I do miss him.

"Hey babe, ready to watch the movie?"

"Yeah sure" I say as she puts on Netflix and sits beside me to cuddle. I can't believe I ended up with her since she was the one I hurt JJ with. I love JJ but I love her too.

"I love you Jack" She says

"I love you too Madison"

'but not as much as i loved him'

————-

Hope ya liked :)