Stockholm Syndrome

A/n:Imma be doing titles nowww.....ok so I haven't been updating.

Thanks for the patience.

Ship: Skammy
Plot:Title says it all

Let the show begin.....

<•>

Sammy's POV:

I grabbed my belongings from my dressing room and headed out from the back door of my job 'Toxic Fox' a strip club. "Bye Lauren" I said to my best friend who worked along with me, I felt so bad that a 40 year old man paid to take her home for the night. Seeing as we're only 19 its just really gross.

I walked through the alleyway dressed in nothing but a playboy bunny costume, it was tonights theme and let's just say its better than any other themes we've done.

Willy Wonka theme didn't work out last time, our fucked up manager thought it would be a good idea to dress us up as Oompa Loompas, he had said it had come to him in a dream. Let's just say only men up to 50 years old stayed to watch.

It was a bit chilly out and was already dark out and I was itching to get these fishnets off and this stupid bunny tail.

I didn't change in the dressing room because our boss likes to stick around and do 'inspections' if you know what I mean.

I look at my phone and get a text message.

Unknown number (***xxx-xxxx)

You looked great up on stage sweet cheeks, very sexy, I got an erection immediately after seeing you. C u l8 baby😘

I was extremely confused, and as I looked up I saw a black van pull up and saw the door open a man with a mask came out running towards me

"Crap!" I screamed and started running the opposite direction. I trip and fall to the ground and turn to see the man walking towards me.

"Bitch this ain't the movie Scream!" I yelled.

I got up again and ran as fast as I could.....almost there.....so..close.

I was about to turn the corner when I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me back.

"No let go of me you shithead, help! Rape! Fucking fucktard, imma fucking punch you in the balls you bitch" I felt the guy put a cloth around my mouth and I got light headed.

Everything faded to black.

~•~
I woke up with a startled gasp. "I just had the craziest dream, thought I got kidnapped" I chuckled.

"That wasn't a dream babe" I heard a deep male voice say.

I start skating violently and realize I can move my arms or legs. They were fucking tied up.

I try getting out of them by kicking and squirming.

"Those are tied up real good so you can't escape"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"

I heard his steps coming closer to where I sat, the room was dark with only dim light that was right above me so I wasn't able to see my kidnappers face.

"You want to know what I want Sammy.....I.want.you."

He came into the light and I gasped.
I expected him to be an old perverted man, but dayum he is good looking.

"Thank you for the compliment"

'Shit! Did I just say that out loud'

"Yes you did"

He came closer to me,  face to face And started caressing my face, I turned my head away from him.

He grabbed my jaw roughly and made me look at him.

"Don't turn away from me" He said angry.

"Your not the boss of me asshole" I spit in his face.

He didn't flinch but just chuckled and wiped his face. He slapped me and grabbed my face "Listen here and listen good as long as your here I'm your boss, and remember who has the upper hand" he said grabbing my junk.

I tried holding back a moan when he started palming me through through my leotard.

He came and whispered in my ear "Come on baby boy, we both know you like this" He started kissing down my jaw leaving soft kisses and tried finding my sweet spot on my neck and I tensed up when he kissed on the left side of my neck below my earlobe.

He smirked know damn well that he found it. Little fucker.

He started making a love bite and I felt a moan ripping through my mouth. I started squirming trying to get him away from me.

He just laughed and got up, he headed towards the door.

"Don't worry baby but soon you'll be begging on your knees for me" With that he walked out the door and closed it.

"IN YOUR DREAMS YOU DUMB BITCH!!" I screamed.

<•>
A/n: I know I promised that there would be smu

Qotd: Type in the title of the last song you listened to and end it with 'in Johnson's pants' if you do.

Bye