#Haaron<3

Aron POV:

I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Frustrated as hell.
"Ok Aaron, You can do this, Just tell him, let it out, ok Hayes I lo- no, can't say that, ok....um..Hayes, I've known you so long that i've developed these feeli-"

I was cut off when I heard the door being slammed open and grunting and moaning was heard.

I froze.
No, please no....

I peeked out of the bathroom only to see the worst most heartbreaking thing ever......

Cameron was straddling Hayes and kissing the life out of him.

I felt warm fresh tears fall from my face. How could this happen?!

Hayes POV:

"Cam it won't work, he is straight, S-t-r-a-i-g-h-t!!"

"Hayes shut up. I see the way he looks at you, its more than friendly look."

"Stop bringing my hopes up, what if he never did like me and it just all falls apart, Cam I don't think I would be able to live if he found out that I liked him and he didn't feel the same way, I-I dont-t want t-to lose him Cam" I felt my eyes water.

Cam pulled me close. "I just can't" I whispered.

"Its worth a try though?"

"Fine. But promise me you won't let him hate me"

"Deal. If it doesn't go as plan, I will fix everything." He said hugging me.

We both got up and headed towards me and Aarons shared room.

Here goes nothing.

I checked inside the room and right away I knew Aaron was there. I smiled.

I grabbed Cam and smashed my lips on his. Cam moaned and kissed me harder. He grabs me by my waist a and carries me to the bed without once breaking apart.

It felt weird to kiss Cam. It felt like I was kissing my brother. Not that I have kissed my actual brother.

I felt Cam being pulled apart from me. I look up to see Aaron punch Cameron on the jaw.

"Wtf Aaron?!" Yelled Cameron.

"Don't you dare do that again" Aaron screamed.

"Do what?" Cameron said then smiling even though he just got punched.

"You know what!" Aaron said angrily

"Oh you mean make out with Hayes making him moan so loud that the whole building can hear him" Cameron smirked.

"U son of a bitch" Aaron went for another hit but I grabbed his arm.

"Aaron STOP" I pulled him back and grabbed Cameron and pushed him out of the room.

I closed the door and as I turned around to face Aaron, I was pushed onto the door.

"You think its alright to let another guy kiss you and touch you like that huh!" Aaron growled at me.

"N-No?"

"No? Then why was Cameron all over you"

"Why does it matter to you?!"

He put his lips near my ear whispering huskily "Because your mine, all mine" He bit at my earlobe.

I pushed him off "Oh really, but sorry I don't belong to anyone, I can do whatever I want with whoever I want"

He growled "Your gonna regret ever saying that"

He pulled me up against him and started kissing me with passion. He tapped my thighs and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought me to the bed.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth making me moan. He grinded onto my clothed member making me moan even louder. He then kissed down my neck trying to find my sweet spot until I moaned when he found it then making a love bite.

I stuck my hand down his pants into his boxers stroking his dick making him buck his hip into my hand. I ran my thumb across the slit.

"Fu-" Aaron was interrupted by banging on the door.

"HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING IN THERE AND I NEVER GOT A THANK YOU FOR GETTING YOU AND AARON TOGETHER, HAYES!!!"

"So you liked me all along?" Aaron smirked.

"Yep and I guess you felt the same way" Hayes said smiling.

Aaron kissed Hayes sweetly.

**********

Darn it no smut 😏

Blame Cameron for the cockblock😂😂😂

Anyways next time there will be smut and sorry for not updating, I promise tomorrow I will have an update.

Xx