Baby Drill

Continue to read the one shot.
A/n:Haven't updated sorry guys...
now here is the update you've (hopefully) been waiting for!!!

☆ミ

This is based off a show, if you know it I love you. BTW its a show that isn't on anymore. :'(

Ship: Cash

Nash's POV:

I was already 8 months pregnant with my baby. Cameron and I had decided to wait to see the gender when he/she was born, Well it was more of my decision then his hehe.

Anyways I had invited Johnson over for a secret drill, in case Cameron's not home and my water breaks and I need at least my friends who live really close by to be there just in case.

The thing is Johnson doesn't know its a drill, what he doesn't know can't hurt him right.

'Let's get this test started' I walk to the down the stairs and see Johnson making himself a toaster strudel.

Johnson heard me enter the kitchen,
"Hey nas-"

"JJ I think its time, my water just broke, I need to get to the hospital!"

"What right now! Holy crap let's get you to the car" He grabs his toaster strudel and walks towards me.

"Wait... I need the baby's stuff remember?!"

"Shit your right um....fuck lemme get that stuff" he started grabbing random baby stuff while having the toaster strudel in his mouth. He grabbed everything and basically dragged me to his car.

His car didn't have back seats and I couldn't fit in that small cars passenger seat.

Next thing you know I'm inside the trunk off the car.

"This could work" said Johnson

"Um.. Jj I don't think so, I am practically suffocating in here already"

"But Nash we got no time,the baby could come and if we don't get to the hospital on time its going to be my fault, cam is gonna kill me!! Wait where are my freaking car keys" He frantically starts looking for his keys.

"Um...Jj I'm actually not in labor right now, this was just a drill, which you failed to be exact" I said chuckling

"That as mean, Its not my fault I've never been in this situation before and its not funny!" He said pouting.

"It was hilarious, anyways now I know who not to call when it's time"

~Later on~

I walk into the kitchen and see Johnson "My water actually broke this time Jj"

"Oh really well let's get going"he goes into a closet and brings out a bag with supplies needed.

"Well I see your prepared" I say

He smiles "Not just that but look at what I found" He pulls out a wheel chair, and motions me to sit down.

"Well thank you kind sir" I say laughing.

He starts to stroll me out of the kitchen. "Wait what if I'm not here or Cameron when your water does actually break?"

"Hmmmm..." I thought