#Jolinsky

A/n:

🌚🌚

----------------------------------------------------

I do not take any credit in this oneshot.
Description: Smut (your welcome)

Jack J POV:

Gilinsky and me were sitting in Nash's and Cam's hotel room with the rest of the boys.

We were playing 'Truth or Dare'

It was currently Taylors turn .
"Okay how bout ....." He scanned the group and he stared directly at Me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Truth or Dare Johnson"Taylor asked.

"Um..Truth"

'Better play it safe'

The room was filled with groans. But Taylor was still smiling.
"Ok Johnson.....Who tops between you and Gilinsky huh?" The group started laughing.

I felt my face burn up. "Um...half and half"

"Your kidding right? Is he Gilinsky, has JJ ever topped?" Matt said.

I looked towards Gilinsky and he looked the other way. "I guess we got our answer" Aaron added.

I got up and walked out angrily, hearing the rest yelling for me to come back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I entered mine and Jacks hotel room angrily I went to our shared bed and layed on it face flat down.I heard the door quietly creak open. It was obviously Jack. I heard him move closer to me.

"JJ?"

I didn't answer him. "Are you mad?" He said.

'Obviously I'm mad'

"JJ, come on tell me whats wrong"

I shoot up angrily "WHATS WRONG, WHATS WRONG!!! YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT BACK ME UP FROM EMBARRASSING MYSELF!"

"JJ, you know I can't say something that isn't true, cause honestly you don't top" He said chuckling.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!!" I yelled, feeling my face fuming.

He just kept laughing. "Why are you laughing!" I screamed.

"Cause your so cute when your mad" He said.

"You know what forget it, FUCK YOU!" I yelled before walking away.

"Its the other way around, as in I'm the one that Fucks YOU"

Gilinsky Pov:

I laugh at what I just said. Then I see JJ turn around slowly. "Your so gonna regret that" He said.

"What are you gon-" I got interrupted when JJ pushed me roughly back on the bed and started straddling me. Out of surprise he kissed me harshly snd it took me a few seconds to respond.

JJ started kissing along my jawline and started nibbling on my earlobe. "After tonight, you'll never doubt me again" He then started kissing around my neck trying to find my sweet spot, till he found.

I moaned as he nibbled and licked on that spot. He then slid his hand inside my pants. He started stroking my hard-on. "How do you want it baby, rough or..."

"ROUGH,please" I say

"As you wish baby"He says.

He flips me over so that my I'm laying on my stomach. I stick my ass in the air and he rubs my as with his hands and smacks it a few times before entering without warning me.

"Aghh" I scream. 

"Its okay baby, it will stop hurting soon"JJ says. I bite down on a pillow.

JJ starts moving in and out of me until I feel pleasure coming in.

"mmm, faster Jack"I say. I feel JJ pick up his pace, Slamming into me until he slams on my prostate making me moan louder.

"OH GOD JJ, MORE!" I scream.

"Oh you like that, you little slut. Imma fuck you so hard your not gonna be able to walk for a week" He says, slamming into me with so much force.

My legs shake from the pleasure i am feeling. I know when its all over its gonna hurt to walk but I don't give a fuck right now.

JJ keeps slamming into me until his thrusts start becoming sloppy.

"Im going to cum"JJ says.

"mmm..Me too" I say

JJ cums after one more thrust and I reached my climax right after him. He stays in me for 1 second then pulls out. We lay there for a minute until we get cleaned up and dressed, but mostly JJ doing all the work since I'm into much pain to even move.

He helps me walk into Nash's and Cam's hotel room where all the boys are still in. JJ sits me down on the floor , and he sets next to me. 

"Whats up with you Gilinsky" Aaron says noticing that I keep wiggling my bum in pain since I was trying to find a comfortable position to sit in.

"Um...lets just say Johnson here can give a very rough fuck" I sa.

Johnson just smirks as the boys congratulate him.

 -------------------------------------------

A/n:Im sorry if that sucked and was short.

........

 Im so tired . But i finally updated after not being active.

.........

.........

byeeee!