#Shaylor

a/n: watz up

Warning:Adult Content

Description: Part 1 ;)

------------------------

Shawn's Pov:

"Hey JJ" I say

"Hey Shawnnnee" Johnson says

We were in school walking down the hall and heading into Social Studies.

Me and JJ take our seats in the second row.

"Shawnnnnnnnnn!!!!"

"Yesssss JJ" I say staring at him

"Hi."

"Really JJ?"

"Oh wait forgot to tell ya, did you hear that we have a new Social Studies Teacher" JJ says

"Nope"

"Well they say he is gorgeous AF" JJ adds and we enter our 5th class S.S. and take our seats.

"Lets see who this teach-mother!@#$%^" I look to see a tall handsome brown-haired/brown eyed guy walk in the room with a suit on and a suitcase in hand.

"Woah he is finnne" JJ whispered over to me. I nod at JJ while looking at our new smokin' substitute Teacher.

"OKAY class settle down, I am you knew sub-in Mr.Caniff filling in for Mrs.Hershaw, lets cut to the chase I expect no disrespect in this class or disruption, lets get to the attendance." We all stare at him and practically everyone is drooling except the straight guys.

He called names one-by-one and all I could think of was 'wow'.

"Sarah Maine?"

"Shawn Mendez?"

"Shawn Mendez?"

"HERE!" I shoot up and accidentally fall over my seat."Oops" I say feeling my face heat up.

Mr. Caniff stares at me in a suspicious looking way.

I sat down quickly and looked down the whole time.

"Okay lets start class" Mr.Caniff heads to the board and writes something down.

"The Great Depression" The class groaned.

"Boo-hoo its just SS simple if you try okay, it started in 1931 and ended in around 1941."

I raised my hand up quickly."Mr.Mendez hope this a serious question and not a disturbance" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Umm...W-well n-noo"

"Exc-cuuse me-e can-nt h-hear y-ou" He says mimicing me.

"Oh Well No, I was just about to say that 'The Great Depression' didn't start in 1931 and end in 1941, it actually started in 1929 and ended in 1939, I mean this is social studies and your the teacher, shouldn't you know this?" I smirk

The class fills with 'ohh's and ahh's. "Dude, you did not just do that"JJ says

"Oh but my dear friend I just did" I say smiling.

Mr. Caniff glare sat me harshly and I slump back into my seat.

The rest of the period, Mr. Caniff glared at me and completely ignored me especially when I was the only one who knew the answers to the questions especially since he was walking by and I was talking to JJ and I waved my hand up and accidentally smacked him.

"Dude, Mr. Caniff seems to not like you" JJ says as we get up since the bell just wrong.

"Not like more like hate" I say

"Mr.Mendez may I talk to you" Mr. Caniff says.

'crap, today just isn't my day'

I nod at JJ to go on w/o me. I walk towards Mr. Caniff's desk.

"Yes?"I say

"Well shawn I didn't think you made a great impression today for a new teacher" He says.

"Technically you aren't a teacher, since Mrs. Hershaw will be back soon, your just a sub-in" He gets up and glares down at me.

'What have I done now, why couldn't I've just kept my mouth shut'

"Mendez sit down at a desk" He said in a sharp tone.

"Y-yes s-sirr" I say and I sit down.

"You know Shawn, you serve to be punished for the way you've acted today"

"Well in my perspective, I didn't really do anything wrong" I said but then regretted it right away.

"Is that so, well SHAWN i have a question for you about your sexuality"

"M-my whh-at?" I say nervously.

"Your sexuality, meaning if your a Hetero, Bi or a Homosexua"

"W-well I-I think thiss is innap-propritate to be talkking bout in schooll"

"Well, guess what I don't care, I think your gay Shawn"

"Wh-at n-oo" I say in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh really, you wouldn't be affected if I started talking about things like imagine you bend over that desk, while i'm rubbing my hard juicy cock against your ass and rubbing my hands all over your body" He huskily says against my ear making a shiver run my spine while he runs his hands along my body.

"N-no" I say

"No? Really how bout if I kissed along your jawline running my hands through your thighs, or how bout skipping to the part where I'm fucking you senseless on that desk until you see stars and especially that feeling of my dick inside your tight hole and reaching our climax with me filling you up with my juicy cum." He rns his lips along my neck and I couldn't hold back the sound that was on the back of my throat waiting to be let out, that simple sound that identified that I liked everything he just said to me.

I look up right away "N-no, No!" I say and shoot up grabbing my things and running out of the class but staring back at him seeing him with that smirk.

'Dear Lord, what am I gonna do'

------------------

a/n:No smut hahaha....its Part 1 tho..wait for Part 2 ;)

Thanx to those who are reading these one shots .

Sorry if short!!!

ILY!

Comment/follow/vote/share...#comment #follow