#Cashhh

Heyy guys, I know I haven't updated in so long so....
Let the show begin , enjoy ;)

Description; Web-cam
__________________________________

Nash POV:

I was in my hotel room bored as hell. I wanted to hang with Cameron to do some stuff, if you no what I mean *wink* but....he was on YouNow, ughh!
I texted cam//
To Cam: is u done,I wanna hang
From Cam:No can't srry babe.
To Cam: Well I'm not taking no for an answer!
From Cam:To BAD ttyl babe❤//

'Well I ain't taking no for an answer'

I decided to SURPRISE Cameron. I walked to his hotel room and quietly turned the door knob and opened it to see him at a table with his laptop on YouNow. I crawled sneakily under the table.
'Wow he hasn't noticed me yet, I am good' I thought to myself.
I smiled to myself as I put my hand on Cam's thigh. He jumped a little and looked down to see me.
He gave me a 'don't you dare' look.
I just waved and smiled at him. He looked back up at the screen of his laptop. "Sorry guys I just saw a VERY ANNOYING bug on the floor"
I glared at him causing him to chuckle.
'OK fine then'
I slid my hand on his thigh and brang it up to his crotch rubbing it softly.
He tried pushing my hands away, but I wasn't going to give up that easy, no way.
I unbottoned his jeans and slowly unzipped them.
Then Cam said "Guys only 2minutes until I have to go"
Oh hell no I better quicken up my pace. I slipped my hands into his boxers and and grabbed his dick.
I started jerking him off with a fast pace. I saw him quickly grip the table.
He was trying to hold in his moans by biting his lip. "Guys only a few seconds left, please tip some bars"
I put his hardened cock in my mouth and started to bob my head real fast. Causing Cam to almost moan but he coughed it off. I sucked on his tip while massaging his balls. He grabbed my hair trying to push me away seeing as he was still broadcasting.
I kept going and hollowing out my checks to get him more worked up.
He quickly says "Goodbye guys I have to go, talk to ya later...Until my next broadcast.Bye"
He quickly shut the computer and grabbed me without a second thought. He pushed me back on the hotel bed and started kissing my neck harshly "You think that was real funny, don't ya Nash" He said
I responded "Quite honestly, yes, yes I did find it real funny".
He glared at me and turned me over on my stomach. I felt his hard cock at my entrance.
"W-wait wha-at aree y-you doing?" I say.
"Oh nashy its something called punishment plus Re-venge" He said I could feel that smirk plastered at his face.
"A-Aren't are y-you going to prepare me. W-what about-t L-Lube."
"Like I said Nash, it's a punishment plus reveennge"
I smiled nervously and he slid in me unexpectedly, I groaned in pain. Cam kept moving in and out of me. My face contorted in pain until the pain subsided, I felt pleasure after and Cam kept thrusting faster but that want enough for me "Cam faster please" I moaned out.
"Nash shhh, your not aloud to talk as part of your punishment" I whined but obeyed, he still did as I said. I kept moaning out loud as well as he did. I could feel his dick throb inside me.
I could tell he was gonna cum soon. I reached down and stared jerking my self off but my hand was slapped away and replaced with Cams hand. I moaned and I could feel my body shaking with so much pleasure I was feeling.
I sooner cummed in Cams hand and a few seconds he came . He pulled out and fell beside me on the bed tired and sweaty.
He pulled me to his chest.
I mumbled tiredly "Best punishment/revenge EVE, love you Cam"
He nodded"Love you too Nash". We fell fast asleep after that.

---------------------------------

A/n:

Okay I hoped you liked and sorry I took me a very very long time to update.

Comment/Vote/ Follow etc....

X