1

ouuuu shit chapter #1 🫶🏽                             𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈                            

                          𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Y/n can you pick up my weed from outside, my plug is here!" Ymir called from downstairs. It was a Friday night and the two of you were chilling in her crib for the meantime.

"Alright." You called back getting up from the couch. It was getting dark in the living room and you were already delirious from sitting too long.

You slipped on your ugg slippers, and grabbed your jacket to conceal the skin your cropped tank top was showing. You tucked in some of the fly always of your messy bun and headed outside.

There was a black charger outside and you rolled your eyes typical drug dealers you thought to yourself.

You knocked twice on the window and it rolled down revealing a dude with a grey buzz cut, and dark grey eyes.

damn... she ain't tell me her dealer looked like this.

"Oh, uh... pick up for Ymir." You cleared your throat, playing with one of your earrings.

"Wait you're Ymir's friend?" He asked taken aback. "Yea..." you replied, "I didn't know she hung out with 10s like you." He grabbed a plastic bag from his pocket which had an eight of weed inside.

You let out a huff of air and smiled. You noticed a hidden tattoo on the side of his neck, but you tried not to look at it to hard. "What part of New York you from?" You asked trying to make some form of conversation.

He scrunched his brows, "how'd you- oh my accent." He smiled "the Bronx."

Nice teeth

He reached across the passenger seat and handed you the goods. "I got some extra, want some?"

"What is taking you-" You turned your head to see Ymir standing outside.

She crossed her arms tapping her foot, "if it ain't the playboy Connie Springer." She stepped off her doorstep making her way towards the car.

Connie? Now that you heard the name you remembered you've seen him around campus before, he was Jean's homeboy, and he sometimes hung out with that dark brown headed girl too. A couple of days ago Jean talked about inviting you to lunch, said he was: meeting up with friends and wanted you to tag along, but you bailed. Guess this is one of the friends he was talking about.

"Seems like you and y/n here was having a good conversation." She nudged my arm.

"Ohhh so that's your name... y/n." He mumbled under his breath.

"Wait, y'all two don't know each other?"

"Uhhh" you chuckled nervously, side eyeing Ymir, and looking back at Connie who was eyeing you down already. His gaze was really starting to make you nervous.

"I'll take that as a no!" She exclaimed, grabbing the bag of weed from your hand and slipping it in her pocket.

"Thanks egg head, I'll send your money in a minute. And y/n" she turned to you, "don't spend all night out here." She gave you a look with her eyes, and you rolled yours.

Like I'm gonna fuck her drug dealer in front of her house on first meet. I got way more self respect than that. You thought.

"Anyways what were you saying bout that extra weed?" You asked, now leaning on his window sill. His eyes glanced down your arms taking in your comfortability, he scoffed leaning over towards the glove compartment. And that's when you smelled his cologne, it smelled fresh like linen and clean sheets, he must be a real organized man if he likes scents like that. He took a gram of weed out.

You mugged Connie "That's all I mean to you?" You asked, referring to the small portion, snatching the bag from him.

"Don't do that." He chuckled "how bout you take my number and hit me up when you want some more ma'm."

You stared at him taking in all his features for the first time. His smooth skin and his multiple ear piercings. The way his voice sounded when he said ma'm.

"Fine."

You and Connie exchanged numbers and by then the sun completely dropped and it was getting real chilly outside. "I should head back inside, it's getting cold as fuck.

"Yea, I wouldn't want you getting sick, especially since you got ya legs out." Your cheeks felt warm as you looked down at your shorts, revealing majority of your legs and thighs.

"Hm yea." You shrugged, trying to seem cool about it.

Connie gripped his steering wheel, starting his car, "we'll be in touch y/n." He pulled off leaving you alone outside with the night sky and chirping crickets.

vote