5

ouuuu shit chapter #5 🫶🏽

Just another day

"So did you hit yet?"

"Eren I swear to god if you speak again I'm going to run you over with my car." I say glancing at him as he chuckles in response.

"I'm just curious, no need to get your undies in a bunch." He says taking another look at himself in the restroom mirror. His hall pass dangled on his wrist as he flicked his long hair back.

"You know you look like a girl with your hair like that." I quietly snort as I look at him comb through it with his fingers. He stares back at me "shut up."

I don't even know why I put up with his shit. Maybe it's cause we have 4th period together and we ask each other for the work most of the time, creating a mutual liking of each other.

Me and Eren even knew each other way back in middle school, he was more tolerable back then. But considering the way he acts now as a senior, he's just a dick with a social status.

Since he's a basketball player or whatever the fuck.

"Are you going back to class?" He asks me while I lean my backside on the sink scrolling aimlessly on my phone.

"Duh." I retort looking at him with a smirk. "For you to want to go D1 so bad your grades damn sure don't got nothing to show for it." I stifle a laugh "dummy."

Eren rolls his eyes like the diva he is and shoves his hands in his pockets. "I know you're not talking," and now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"You're a drug dealer, you're the last person who should be talking about my grades."

I impulsively reach my hand up and squish his lips together to keep him from talking, "drug dealer this, drug dealer that. You don't say none of this shit when I sell you weed, that YOU." I emphasize and tug harder, like I'm trying to rip them off. "Shouldn't even be taking." I finish and Eren smacks my hand away rubbing his now red thin lips.

I look at the time, it be being way past 10 minutes for me to use the restroom, "I'm going back to class." I tell him before he stops me.

"I'm giving you till Christmas break to pull y/n, if not I'm telling her about the bet." I ponder before smacking my teeth, "stop playing." I hit his shoulder and he winces.

I stop laughing trying to catch my breath, Eren stares at me annoyed. "You're serious." I ask coming more out like a comment than a question.

"Deadly."

I don't say anything but in the inside I'm getting heated, and looking at this jock in front me isn't making things better.

"I wonder if you played the same mind games with Mikasa. You probably don't even love her like you say you do."