14

ouuuu shit chapter #14 ➕

plotting on it

"You're such a bad influence." You stated, looking at Connie before passing the blunt to him.

He scoffed shaking his head in disagreement, he took the blunt between his fingers and took a deep inhale.

"No I'm not y/n." The two of you laid on the floor of your room looking at the ceiling. Jill Scott played through the speakers sparking the vibe.

"Yes you are. I don't think I've smoked this much since I've met you." You said to him making him sit up.

"That's because I'm basically your personal dealer y/n. You're always asking me for weed, stop playing."

You rolled your eyes, "cause that's all you're good for."

Connie fully sat up after hearing your statement. He crawled over to you putting his hands around your neck.

"Oh really?" He asked, and you bit your lip slightly nodding your head.

He gave you a peck on the lips before looking at you again. You raised your eyebrow in curiosity of what he was doing.

He kissed you once more this time slipping his tongue in your mouth and placing his hands on your hips.

You breathed in feeling the heat of the moment between the two of you. He felt on your neck before moving his lips down towards your jaw.

You closed your eyes feeling his lips on your soft skin before he suddenly stopped and got off of you. You opened your eyes in confusion seeing Connie resting back on the floor.

You sat up now, "what are you doing?"

He exhaled some smoke, "you said I was only good for weed." He shrugged looking at you with a smirk.

You sucked your teeth in frustration, "I was just playing Connie."

He passed the blunt back to you, "yea, you say that now." He got up from the floor and dusted the lint of carpet from his shirt.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" He turned his head to look at you still laying on the floor.

You looked up at the ceiling in thought, "nothing why?"

"I'm taking you somewhere, be ready at eight." He said throwing his hoodie on. You scrunched up your brows.

"Where?" You asked him a little excited. Connie hid his smile hearing the happiness in your voice.

"I can't tell you." He sat in your vanity chair twirling in circles. You watched him spin like a child, while you groaned in annoyance.

Finally getting up you held out your leg stopping the spinning chair in its tracks. "Tell me." You demanded before Connie took his finger and booped your nose.