3

ouuuu shit chapter #3 🫶🏽𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"My ass look good?" Amna asked as she stopped midwalk and pulled up her tight leather pants that hugged her butt.

"Always." You respond before putting your arm around her waist as the two of you walked up to the porch of the house. People were gathered all around sitting on the steps and talking on far ends of the porch trying to enjoy the warm evening air.

It's been a minute since you got out the house but you could always count on Amna to get you up and moving. She was your best friend since middle school, and the two of you've been thick as thieves since.

"Excuse me." You mumbled as you step over discarded cups and trying not to bump into people that were right in front of the doorstep.

"Ahhhh, look who made it." The two of you were greeted by a blonde haired boy with perfect blue eyes, he had on a nice causal outfit with some new balances on. You looked at yours noticing the similar tones.

"Hi Amna," she giggled as he pulled her in for a tight hug. They looked at each other for a moment before they begun sloppy kissing right in front of you. You stood there awkwardly your face contorted in disgust.

You cleared your throat and the boy stopped to look at you. "My bad," he licked his wet, plump lips and held out his hand to shake "Armin, and you are?" He asked.

"Y/n." You replied simply taking his hand in yours, "your shoes are nice." You say continuing to look at them. Armin looked down at yours and then at his before easing up with a smile. "Similar taste." The both of you had new balances on.

"Eh, mine are better." You shrug. Armin laughs "yea ok." He emphasizes in a sarcastic tone, "Here let me show y'all around." The three of you walked through the house first starting off with the kitchen, which wasn't much going on, just people trying to find snacks or drink.

For this to be a party hosted by a group of kids from your rival school, Marley. There seemed to be a lot of familiar faces which surprised you. Guess you know more people than you thought.

The whole house was pretty dim except the kitchen and other areas, and the music was very chill at the moment. Artist like Brent Faiyaz, and Miguel constantly played over the speakers contributing to the vibe.

You headed outside where the pool was, there was a hot tub filled with people, and others with their legs dipped in the water.

"Drink up, bitch." You heard a familiar voice yell from across the pool. You turned your head to a group huddled up by the ping pong table. Laughing as Jean drunk his last beer from loosing another game of beer pong.

He put his cup down when he noticed you "hey y/n, over here!" He yelled out waving his hand like he was a roblox character.

"Here we go," you mumbled already dreading the fact that you were here. You walked over "awww look at you, rounding up your L's for the night." you teased in a naive voice.