9

ouuuu shit chapter #9 🫶🏽

back on good terms?

"And I'm not sorry," he said the words tearing your heart into pieces. You watched as Reiner packed your bags, you refusing to do so led to him doing it for you.

The two of you had been together for two years, and you wouldn't think this would be the thing breaking you up.

The moments you shared together, the laughs and cries, the family members you'd thought would be your inlaws. It all meant nothing.

His phone was still in your hand, the same phone he was texting other bitches on. Your knuckles turned white from how hard you were clutching the device.

Tired of him touching your stuff you pushed him out the way, packing the rest of your bag. You were so disgusted, you didn't wanna be in his presence anymore, trying to get out of his house as fast as you could.

"Y/n." He came towards you, but you pushed his body away. The both of you stopped to look at each other. His expression was blank, while you had tears fighting to pool out your eyes.

"You know, I would've never did you like that. I know we were going through some things, but I would've never used that as an excuse to entertain other people."

As you turned to pack the rest of your stuff Reiner paced the room, "it was always something with you. I didn't text back, you'd blow my shit up. When I was out late you assumed I was with other girls-"

You broke your neck to look at him, your face contorted in anger. Adrenaline pumping through your body, your heart racing. "Well the apple didn't fall far from the tree, huh?" You threw his phone across the room aiming for his face.

He ducked, the phone clattering to the ground. "Are you fucking serious?!" He yelled, while you yelled back at him.

The heated discussion made the both of you say things you probably didn't mean. You had the duffel bag in your hand prepared to walk out the door. You looked around Reiner's house once more trying to remember if you were forgetting anything, but your body was so hot you didn't even care at this point.

Reiner walked out the guest bedroom. He had been in there the past hour cooling down from the argument ya'll had. His left eye stinging red from you smacking him in the face.

He stood arms crossed leaning on a wall, "your Ubers here. Get home safe, ok."

After everything, how fucking could he, when all you did was for him. The sacrifices, all the time and energy.. wasted.