12

ouuuu shit chapter #12 ➕

skin to skin

(smut warning)

You yawn a bit as you lit your bath and body works candle, the smell of strawberries filling the air as you placed the candle on your dresser.

Today was a productive day, you turned your phone off and cleaned up your room and made yourself a hearty breakfast, even finished editing Connie's photo shoot pictures.

Which took the longest to do since you were ignoring him and the entire world, ever since the party you needed to relax and clear your mind from Connie's ex psycho. You'd stared at the photos for hours, aching to be with the boy.

But you felt some time apart would be good to gather your thoughts, and you've been enjoying your day to yourself.

You'd just gotten out a warm shower and slipped into a comfy grey Nike sweatsuit, a pair of cozy Spider-Man theme slipper on your feet. "Time to watch into the spider verse!" you mumbled happily to yourself as you began to sink into your bed.

Before you could even get comfy a loud banging came from the front door followed by the doorbell. You jumped up immediately, not expecting any visitors for the day. Your brother was out doing whatever and your parents were at work... who could this be?

You fussed under your breath and made your way down the stairs, looking through the peephole to see a face that made you smile instantly.

"Connie?" You hummed confused but very happily, you'd been avoiding but you've missed him so dearly. You quickly unlocked the door and let him in to get him out of the hot weather.

Connie looked around, he's actually never been inside your place before. He saw your baby pictures hung up on the walls, and the numerous plants around the house.

"So we ain't speaking again?" He asked turning his attention on you. You played with the strings of your hoodie shrugging your shoulders not looking at him.

He stared at you for a moment not saying anything. He knew you weren't going to talk to him. What happened at that party really threw you for a loop.

He tapped your chin with the tip of his fingers, "look at me y/n." The close proximity between you two made you look up at him, even though he wasn't that much taller than you.

His hand caressed your jaw pulling you in for a kiss. It was slow and passionate as he sucked in your bottom lip making you softly moan into his mouth.

He pulled away grabbing your neck, "you haven't answered my calls." You wrapped your hands around his wrist securely.

This side of him was still new to you, his dominance.

"I haven't answered anyone's phone calls." You confessed, Connie squeezed gently on your neck a little ticked off with your answer.

"I'm not just anybody." He said pulling you in for a hug, you giggled at how clingy he was being. The two of you rocked back and forth "I miss you." He mumbled in the crook of your neck.