: ̗̀➛UNDER DRUG EFFECTS

giggles

giggles

✩‧₊˚—✧—♡—✧—˚₊‧✩

You made a big mistake, the movie you chose was one, long, two, it had so many goddamn sex scenes. You felt like you wanted to dig a hole and hide in there until the end of the world. Diego didn't seem bothered, and sometimes stole glances at your red face during the more.. 'intense', parts. Laying on the couch, you hid your face in a pillow. ❝ Is something wrong? Is the movie not to your liking? ❞ The male bedsides you asked, and you now just realized how close you two were to each other. You shook your head and looked away. The scene of your kiss with Diego replayed in your head, seriously? Right now, brain? Muttering a few curses under your breath, you looked back at the screen. The characters were now fighting, you don't even remember why, you lost the plot an hour ago. Your eyes flickered towards Diego's face, is it you or did he get like 100 times more attractive? Holding your breath, your eyes trailed now to his muscular chest- ❝ [name]? ❞ He seemed amused, leaning forward. ❝ My eyes are up here. ❞ You let out a flustered squeak, backing up further in the couch. If your leg wasn't hurting you would have already ran out of the room.

❝ Did you like the movie? ❞ He asked, turning the TV off. You nodded quickly, stuttering something out. ❝ Y-yeah, very good movie. ❞ You said, resting your head against your hand. You need to calm your hormones, [name]! He chuckled, leaning on your shoulder even further. ❝ Mhm, my favorite character was [random character name], yours? ❞ He asked, his eyes trailing every part of your body. ❝ Uh, m-mine too! ❞ you cried out, already giving up on trying to hide your flustered face. Biting your lower lip, you looked at the floor. Diego shuffled next to you, getting more comfortable. ❝ HUH? W-WHAT- ❞ He slid a hand between your tights, resting his head on top of yours. ❝ You're so cute. ❞ He laughed dryly, his free hand cupping your cheek. ❝ [name], look at me, mhm? ❞ You hid your face behind your hands, squirming uncomfortably. You're sure the temperature of the room just increased by a lot. His hand moved slowly, trailing on your inner tight. ❝ D-diego, what in- ❞ Your question was cut short, he forced your hands off your face as he kissed you breathlessly, and as you opened your mouth to gasp, his tongue slid in. He groaned in pleasure, the kiss deepened as you shut your eyes. You felt his tongue explore every corner of your mouth as you grew even hotter, you were shivering ,shaking. You didn't even know anymore.