3. He Gets Distracted By You (Thriller Era)

You're wearing a tight black dress which stopped by your mid thighs.... You choose this dress for your best friend's birthday party...  You were looking on the mirror  near the dresser and checking on the makeup.... Michael was sitting on the bed and playing with his iPad....  You didn't mind him at first and continued to do with your hair...  But again you looked at the mirror clearly and saw Michael checking you out from top to bottom..  You can feel that he's staring at your butt with those killer looks....

Michael was really angry at you because you promised him that you'll spend time with him.....  You tried to cool him down at first...  But now what you thought to yourself was a good idea...  The dress which you were wearing exposed your cleavage and showed your curves....  You stood next to me and lowered down across him to take your mobile...  You had a hope that he could see you..  But he didn't do anything...  You sighed and got up and was about to leave...  The suddenly Michael grabbed your arm harshly and pulled you onto the bed....

"Y/N ..... I'm so sorry for disappointing you earlier.....  But you distracted me now...  Look what you've done to me... You've to pay for it...  "

He said and bit his lip... I looked down and saw a Mikey Jr getting excited...  You smirked at Michael in a sexy way and pushed him down to the bed and got on top of him...  You kissed his lips and it was a French kiss....  Within no minute he unzipped your dress and threw it aside...  You both got up and he was removing his shorts and you lifted his T-shirt and threw it aside....  He rolled on top of you and you were underneath him only wearing bra and panties.....  He quickly took a quick view of you and licked his lip and lowered down and sucked on your neck leaving hickeys... You started to moan and he unclasped your bra and tossed it away and also your panties...  He removed his boxers and lowered down to your breasts and kissed them... He kissed,  licked and sucked your nipple and caressed your breasts.....  You shut your eyes and let out a soft moan... He then inserted his long sexy finger inside you and did his magic there....  You moaned crazily.....  You then got a call and saw your mobile...  It was Angela the birthday girl...

" Hey..  Y/N .. It's getting late...  Are you coming or not....  We're waiting for you...! "

" Ugh Angela....  I...  I'm so sssorry...  I'm having an important work to do...  Ugh...  I can't come sorry but I'll send you the gift... "

You spoke to her as Michael was doing his work down....

" Y/N ...I know what you're doing...  You just enjoy.....  And thanks for the wishes....  I won't tell anyone about this... "

She giggled and ended up the call...  Then without no warning Michael slammed his full length on your vline and started to thrust....  The room was filled with you guys moaning... 

" I love you Y/N sweetheart..... Uhh "

" I love you more Michael.... "

You moaned deeply and he started to thrust harder and harder..... 

...................................................

Hope it wasn't bad enough guys...!  Please vote and comment...  Request your imagines also ♡♡