Kidnapped and abused

This was requested by rhea65
And hope you all like it....... ( Bad Era ♡♥)
.........................................................

You were driving back from work.... It was really a hectic day for you... You badly wanna snuggle closer to your boyfriend Michael ... Michael Jackson .... He was there for you when you had huge arguments with your ex lover Daryl and when you self harmed yourself .... The way he cared about you more than first made you fall in love with him... You both were a cute couple of the city now...... As you were driving you noticed that another car passed faster and stopped infront of your..... You stopped and saw a familiar face walking towards you ... Before you could do any further action that person hit you hard with something through window.... you passed out and everything was black......

...............

Meanwhile in Neverland... Michael has been calling you for more than fifteen times.... Finally the call was answered....

" Hey Rhea... Where are you baby.... "

" She's safe with me Mike man.... "

" WHAT.. IS SHE ALRIGHT .. WHO'S THIS .. "

" whoa whoa relax..... She's fine... My baby is just a bit unconscious.... "

Michael then recognized the person's voice on the other end and was in verge of anger...

" DARYL.... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER..... "

" Listen to me Michael.... I don't have enough time with you ..... We were best friends from childhood and I can't believe that you are marrying that girl whom I wanted to marry .. But I loved her with all my heart and a bit for her properties , her grandfather's shares... But leave that ..... When we were together She used to call you at every midnight , you and Rhea always roamed together everywhere ... I hated that everytime and I've warned her ... She blamed me for everything .... You may think that why she's with me now... I have to pay for everything which she did to me.... Because she broke up with me me in front of everyone at her birthday party two months before ... It's a great insult for me ... So she's going to pay for that.... You wanna see her now.... Check your mobile" (There weren't any mobiles in that period... Let's imagine ).....

He quickly disconnected the call and

Michael quickly checked his mobile .. He was angry, afraid.... He was tensed up when he saw the pics...

Your hands were tied up, you had a big bruise on your forehead and bleeding ..... You mouth was covered with a duck tape and you had bruises all over your face... He immediately motioned his manager Frank to trace out the number and find out the place where he's staying... Then of a sudden Daryl called again and Michael answered the call...

" I know what you're gonna do now smarty pants.... Don't ever try to catch me.... Or else.... "

" Daryl !!! leave Rhea alone.... What do want.... I'll do whatever you say... Please don't hurt Rhea.... If you lay your hands on her.... You've got to see another part of me which you still haven't seen in me..... Don't you dare to touch my girl..... "

" Oooo I'm scared Mr pop .... I'll try my best..... "

With one evil laugh he disconnected the call ..... Michael threw the mobile to the floor and watched it shattered into pieces......

..........

You then woke up at the sensation of coldness.... You opened your eyes and saw your ex lover in front of you....

" Daryl..... ??? "

" Yes baby... It's me... "

" I'm not your baby... I'll never be your baby.... Get me out of here... "

" That's not so easy girl.... I still haven't got enough of you.... "

" Please let go of me.... "

" You have insulted me and because of that Michael my rich girlfriend aka Rhea left me ..... So you have to pay for that..... And I'll take care of that Jackson later after finishing you.. "

He said and lowered down to unbutton your shirt ..... You cried on top of your lungs but as your wrists were tied.. You couldn't do anything.... He was about to remove your shirt but you kicked him at his abdomen..... He whined a bit in pain while you somehow tried to come out from the knot .. It was a bit loose and you finally untied it.... You got up and ran to the door but he pulled you by your ankle and you fell down... In no time he crawled on top of you... He pinned your hands above your head and roughly pressed his lips on yours..... You cried harder than ever...

" There's no use of crying Rhea.... No one's gonna come.... If there is any chance... You won't be a virgin... "

" Who said that Daryl?? "

You heard a voice and saw Michael along with some cops and his bodyguards along with Bill and Frank ......

" Get him.... "

Daryl tried to run but everyone caught him quickly.... Michael went and punched him and almost got into fight..... You were still crying of pain

" Mike... We'll handle this guy... You need to check on Rhea... "

You tried to get up and in no time Michael wrapped his arms around you securely.... You snuggled closer to him and sobbed.....

" Did he do anything more than hurting you.... Only truth Rhea... "

" He kissed me and tried to harasse me..... "

You said and broke down into tears... Michael carried you to the limo and quickly drove to Neverland.... He cleaned you up and he was applying ointments over your wound and bruises especially in your face .....

" Michael??"

" Yes baby?? "

He said while applying cream on the wound over your arms ...

" Thanks a bunch... If you weren't there at the correct time he would've -"

He cut you off by pressing his lips on yours very softly and kissed you gently... He slowly run his fingers through your hair and gently massaged your head.... He pulled away and looked deep into your eyes...

" I'll never let anyone to touch or harm you anymore baby.... I was careless today.... Here after I'll never let anything bad happen to you....... I won't let anything happen like this again..... "

" But he said that he'll kill you... "

He chucked and kissed your forehead.....

" He can never get me sweetie.... Don't worry about anything.. Ok... Nothing will happen to us..... "

You quickly hugged him tightly and kissed him softly and he tugged you in bed and laid down beside you and caressed your head..... You wrapped your arms around his torso and rested your head over his chest...

He started to hum a tune and you slowly drifted off to sleep safely and securely in his arms....

...................................................

Forgive me for mistakes guys... I know it's very very crappy...... I fell asleep while writing this.... I'm trying hard to update a beautiful imagine but still now I didn't give any imagine.....