7. He enjoys the time with your parents (Thriller Era )

MjandLexfor messaged me this idea...  So I'm using her name here.... Hope you like it ...♡♡

.........................................................

After the special Motown performance.. Now only your parents are meeting Michael after five years......  You were driving while Michael was sitting and playing on his mobile.... He switched off his mobile and started to talk with you .....

" Baby....  How long it's gonna take Lex"

" Oh Michael...  Just 35 minutes....  "

" Woow....  Then I have more time "

" Time for what Michael...? "

He quickly rubbed your thigh...  Though you were wearing jeans... His touch made you crazy.....  His hand traveled to your waist.... You let out a soft moan and pushed his hands away.... 

" Michael...  I'm driving...  You're distracting me...  Please "

" You're driving me crazy Lex... This Jean and black T-shirt makes you look more sexy... "

He said and kissed your neck.....  You stopped the car and looked at him...

" MICHAEL JACKSON ....  CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.... I'M DRIVING "

His smile faded away and he looked out through the window.....  You didn't talk anything with him and started to drive home..... 

You reached your home.....  And you're 16 Year old brother Kenny ran to you... 

" Lex....  I missed you so much sister....  "

Michael got out from the car and he was happy to see Kenny.... Infact Kenny is overly attached to Michael...  More than you....   And Michael loves him to the core....  We all went inside...  Mom was in the kitchen and Dad came and greeted us...

" Hi Michael.....  I'm really proud of you...  What was that movement called...  You walked back.... You were awesome there... "

" It was Moonwalk dad .... And thanks a lot... "

" You've to teach me that...  Haha "

" Sure Dad...  "

He giggled and hugged him...  But he didn't mind you  at anyway....  Then Mom came from kitchen.... 

" Hi Michael.... "

" Hi mother....  Mmmmmmn I can smell something good...  And it's like my favorite.... "

Michael made a cute pout and took a cookie from the plate which she was holding..... 

" Yes dear you're favorite dish is almost ready....  Cmon let's all dig in.... "

We all sat down and started to eat.

You were sitting next to your  Dad and across from Michael and Kenny....  Mom was sitting next to Kenny..

" Lex... Honey are you alright...  Why aren't you talking? "

" No mother...  I..  I'm good...  I'm just enjoying the meal...  That's it "

Your mom giggled and continued to eat....  You noticed that Michael was staring at you.  But you didn't want to bother him..  So you  didn't look at him.... 

After dinner you  came back to your  room and was sitting on the bed.... Holding on to  your stuffed doll ... Then someone opened the door and it was Michael.. He came and sat next to you  and wrapped his arms around you ... 

" sweetheart...  Are you alright? "

" No Michael...  I'm fine..  You go and enjoy with Kenny... That's why we came here.... "

" I enjoyed with him a lot.... And you're Dad.. He's wonderful...  I really enjoyed here...  I always do... "

You smiled and looked down....  He cupped your face on his hands and made you to face him.....

" Lex....  I'm sorry baby...  I shouldn't have done like that on the car...  "

" No no...  You didn't do anything wrong Michael...  I shouldn't have raised my voice over you... Will you forgive me?? "

He smiled and pushed you down to the bed and got on top of you .... He kissed your lips softly...  And broke the kiss... 

" Will you forgive me for shouting at you Michael...  You didn't answer anything... "

" Just now I replied.."

" Huh...?"

" Yes...  Like this.. "

He said and pressed his lips onto yours... But this time the kiss was intense ... He pulled from the kiss and looked at you ....he licked his lip and got down to kiss your neck...  Then to your chest ....  you let out soft moan and tugged your fingers on his curls...

" Are you sure about kissing me . Michael..  What if mom and dad sees... "

" No One's gonna come .... Lex...  So let's do it babe.....  Cmon make love to Daddy.... "

He said and continued what you were doing...  But you didn't know that you're parents heard your moaning and giggling ....  They were happy for you  ....

.................................

MjandLexfor ...

I updated in such a hurry....  I hope it's good...  But I'll do you're next imagine which will be cute....

L.O.V.E
Dharshini (Evylin)