27. I fell in love with you Kendra (Dangerous Era)

This is dedicated to KendraJohnson2003 ....

.........................................................

You were getting ready for the dinner with Michael.... You've been friends for past 15 years ... But you've fell in love with him before 2 year and was afraid to tell him about it....... You wore a white half sleeve dress which stopped at your knees... With black heels... You were waiting for Michael to pick you up... Within few minutes you heard the bell rang on the front door.... You opened and saw him smiling..... He was wearing a black suit with white shirt under it.... He also had his Fedora and aviators... You quickly locked the door and went to the limo..... Michael opened the door for you and sat along with you..

" You're pretty beautiful Kendra... White suits you... "

" Aww Michael ... Thanks and black is your colour....!"

He smiled and looked out through the window... His attitude was weird.. He didn't talk to you... He was just staring out .... You felt Michael was acting weird... Because if you both sit on the limo you both will never stop talking till you reach the destination.... After few minutes of travel the limo stopped near a building... Michael opened the door for you and you both walked into the building.... It was an Italian Restaurant you both went in and for your surprise the whole restaurant was empty.... You turned around to Michael and gave him a confused look....

" I've reserved the whole place for us... Cmon Kendra... "

He said and grabbed your hand you started to walk with him... You both went to your table... You both sat and ordered your favourite dinner.....

After eating you headed back to Neverland.... Throughout the ride Michael was quiet so you decided to ask him what's the problem...

" Michael what's wrong with you.... Why are you so silent.... I've never seen you like this... What happened to you..?? "

" Because of you Kendra...I'm like this because of you....... I've fell in love with you... I donno from when.... But I couldn't control my emotions... I've been trying to tell you about this for past few months..... But I donno whether you think the same about me.... I can't live without you... The way you care about me.... I don't know how to explain it.. But I love you so much Kendra... Will you be my girl ...??"

You stood there in happiness... Tears started to stream down your eyes..... You didn't know what to say... You just hugged him tightly and he hugged you back..... He wrapped his arms around you securely and kissed on top of your head.... You both pulled away from the hug and he cupped your face in his warm hands..... He was waiting for your reply....

" You know what Michael.. I badly wanted to express my feelings for you.... I've been trying to tell you for past two years..... At that time I wasn't strong enough to tell you... I thought you'll hate me forever... But you said by yourself now.... I love you so much Michael.. Yes I'll be your girl.... "

You said and hugged him again.... You rested your head over his chest and closely listened to his heartbeat.....

" I'll never hate you Kendra.... I'll never ever do that...
"

" I love you so much Michael..... "

" I love you more Kendra....!! "

You both pulled away from the hug and got locked into each others presence..... He slowly pulled you closer by your waist and pressed his lips on yours.... You wrapped your arms around his neck, while he tightened his grip on your waist .... Your kiss got more intense ... He gave butterflies in your stomach.... He then kissed your jawline and to your neck..... You both pulled away from each other and he kissed your forehead.....

" Will you stay with me here tonight ?? "

You shyly nodded your head and kissed his cheek..... He quickly carried you in bridal style and went to his master bedroom.... He kicked the door closed and gently placed you on the bed and got on top of you..... You both stared into each others eyes and you unbuttoned his shirt ...

" Are you sure about making love with me? "

" Yes... Michael... "

You both giggled and you got up and he started to take off your dress while you undressed him.... He pushed you down to the bed and started to kiss your neck... You tugged your fingers on his curls and closed your eyes.... His hands roamed all over your body...... You were finally happy that he's yours forever and ever...... You continued to make love with your idol, best friend , and your boyfriend Michael........

......................................................

Hope you like it.... I tried my best