19. He's enjoying the time with you (Dangerous Era)

This is for biancadelriofan ... Hope you like it...

................................................

You woke up with the loud thunder and lightning you turned around saw Michael wasn't laying next to you.....  So you quickly went to the shower and turned on the shower your brushed your teeth and stepped on the hot shower..  It felt so good to take a hot shower when it's so cold and rainy.....   You finished and stepped out of the shower and put on some clothes ( YOUR FAVOURITE CHOICE OF DRESS)... you went to kitchen and saw Michael along with Janet and your daughter. Paris.... 

" Hi mommy.... "

Paris said and hugged you while Michael and Janet were cooking..... Janet came and quickly carried Paris and started to play with her....  You went and hugged Michael from behind...  He turned around and gave a quick kiss and continued to do his work..... 

" I love this climate Michael... It's so cool ..."

You said and rubbed your forearm...

" Then now??!!! "

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you and hugged tightly...

" Mmmmmmmmm now it's so warm and comfy..... "

" Hehe...."

He giggled and kissed you deeply....  He almost finished cooking and everyone sat and ate the food...

After eating Janet and Paris got up and went quickly.... 

" Bye mommy I'm going with aunt Janet...."

She started to walk while Janet hugged you... 

" No worries Kayla...  I'll take a good care of her.. "

" I know Janet...  You're best in it... "

You both shared a hug and and they both went...  Then within split second Michael hugged you from behind and kissed your neck ... You turned around and wrapped your arms around him and kissed him...  He wrapped around your waist and swirled around....  You giggled and kissed his neck....

" I missed you last night man.... "

" Aww...."

He cooed and carried you to your bedroom......  He kicked the door closed and threw you on the bed.... He got on top of you and kissed your neck.....  You let out a deep moan and massaged his head.. He went down to your chest and cupped your breasts and squeezed them... 

" Michael..   It's getting late for you... Get up.... "

" No Kayla...  I'm spending the whole day with you....  No recording,  no meeting....  Just you and me together... "

" Awww I love you.. "

" I love you more Kayla baby... "

He said and started to undress you while you undressed him...  He planted wet kisses on your neck and you both started to make love...... 

..........................................

Hope it's worth the reading...