Interview

You sat on the bed and waited for Michael to come back from the shower... You made him a warm bubblebath as he had a half day of recording sessions and also an interview with Oprah .... You were with him during the interview and watched him .... All your thoughts were interrupted when Michael came back wearing his robe and was drying his hair.... You watched him and giggled loudly...

" What's wrong y/n ?"

He turned around and smiled while wearing his Pj's .... He sat.next to you and wrapped his arms aroud you pulling you closer to him... You giggled and shaked your head....

" You were too cute baby...... I loved the interview today..... "

He smiled and kissed your forehead..... You quickly turned around facing him and grabbed his hand

" Michael lets have our own interview now...Tell me about your wife Mr.Jackson... Where , when and how did you fall in love with her..."

He giggled and sat straight ...

" Well my wife y/n is such a beautiful women... I.met her during my Bad tour.. she wasnt like other fan girls.... Thats the main reason for me to fall in love with her.... She is such a sweet soul... She never hurts anyone .... I love her with all my heart ..."

You blushed and cooed..... 

" Awww That was soo sweet...and what do you like in your wife so much Mr.Jackson...."

You looked at him.curiously and waited for him to reply......  He was silent and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room .... He pushed you down to the bed and crawled on top of you caressing your thigh and sucked your neck...... You couldnt control yourself and moaned softly..... He pinned your hands above your head and within a second he removed your night gown.....

" Well I love it when my wife moans for me ... Only for me ...... And I love it when she is so wet down..."

He said and gently stroked your wet pussy through the lace panty.....  He removed your undergarments and his at the same time as you both were completely naked ..... He stared into your eyes and presed his lips hadly on yours and kissed you pasionately.....

" And I love when she comes harder for me ...... "

He said in his sexy deep voice and inserted his member inside you....... You moaned his name and arched your back........ He continued to thrust harder and harder while squeezing your waist.. You came harder than ever..... Then with a loud grunt he released and rolled next to you catching his breath...... He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him and made sure there wasnt any gap between you and him....

" And girl.... I love it when she calls my name... And how hard she reaches her climax...... "

He giggled and kissed you passionately ... You reasted your head over his chest and he slowly patted your back and whisperd sweet things in your ears.....

......................................

Leave some comments and let me know what y'all think guys..!!