Happily ever after

It is the night before wedding of your daughter. After huge argument Michael said a big yes for this wedding.! Throughout the whole day Michael didn't have a proper conversation with anybody. And now it's the rehearsal dinner and your daughter's friends and everyone has gathered up to this party and everyone is having good fun. You look at Michael to see him being so silent.

"Michael... What's wrong with you?!"

He just stares at you and takes your hand and shakes his head with a soft smile. Michael is just a great father. But some how he wasn't happy with the idea of wedding. You rub his hands and and plaster a soft smile and held them firmly. Then your daughter started to speak.

"I'm so happy right now.. literally... I have no words.. but I want to say something to my Dad!"

Michael looks up at her and simply stare at her in shock not knowing what's happening..

" You are the best father in this world Dad.. No one could replace you.. you sacrificed everything for us.. and I mean it.. you are living for us .. I always admire you.. I love the way how you and mom are sticking together for these many years.. and I know I did hurt your feelings... But I'm always your daughter Dad... And I'm so sorry for putting you through everything few days back..! I love you Dad! "

She plasters a warm smile and sits down. You look at Michael and see him smile bright and his eyes were teary at the same time. You couldn't help but smile at their Daddy daughter bond.

The dinner almost came to an end some of the guests started to leave and some stayed at your place. Y/D/N and her friends were in their room and so as your future son-in-law. But Michael was missing.. you set up the bed to sleep and walked out in search of him. You come out to see him seated on a chair in the lawn.

"Michael.. what are you doing here? You have to sleep...!"

He simply nods his head and you sit down next to him and see him wipe off a tear.

"Hey.... What's wrong.. what happened?"

You take his hand and hold them tight. He smiles and caress your hand.

" These are tears of happiness Y/N ..... I'm so happy now... marrying you was the best thing which I ever did in my life and the next best thing which ever happened to me was Y/D/N and Y/S/N ...I remember carrying Y/D/N in my arms I remember kissing her forehead when she was born... Everything was like yesterday... And now look at her she's all grown up.. Look at my daughter. I'm so proud of her Y/N... This is what I ever wanted...  A happy family! And my little girl is no longer gonna be Ms Jackson... ! I'm literally happy for her..!"

You smile at his words and kiss his hand.

" You love her so much... Then why do you have to avoid her.. I mean... It literally took days for you to accept this wedding... And we had so many arguments.. you could have said yes at first place right...!?"

He nods his head and sits straight and looks at you.

"I didn't want to leave her that soon.. I mean...I wanted to spend some more time with her..! I was kind of upset.. but if marrying him brought her happiness... then I'll do anything for her to be happy... And if that guy breaks her heart at any cause... If have to be bad... And whoop him..! You know I'm bad right! "

You chuckle and shake your hand .

"You ain't bad Michael...! You ain't bad you ain't nothin...! "

He blurts out laughing and wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead.

"Thanks for everything Y/N .... I'm the happiest man in the world...! I love you... And I still remember the day when we got married.. and the same rehearsal dinner when we spent the night together just looking into each other's eyes...! "

You start to blush and get up .

" Stop it... Now it's getting late we have to sleep .. tomorrow's the big day.!"

He nods and he walks behind you as you quickly walk back to your room. You guys changed into your PJs and got inside the bed. He pulls you closer and kisses on top of your head.

"And Y/N .... I want you to pack some clothes and stuff for us..!"

You look up at him with confusion.!

"But why Michael?"

"We're going for our next honeymoon.. we're flying to France again.. I know how much you love it there especially Bora Bora islands.!"

"What?!"

You roll your eyes and turn to your other side and smile. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him and kisses on the crook of your neck.

" I can't wait to make love with you.. you think I'm not that young... You'll see it tomorrow!"

" Just stop and go to sleep you silly...!"

You slap his arm playfully and you guys drift off to sleep , thinking about the next day...

________

I don't know what got into me guys... And I know it's really crappy! But forgive me for this imagine!