3

T H R E E

Makai Uri Solace (K3 , 11)

Atlanta, GA

March about 10 years ago ;

Let's just say I had a really rough childhood, shit was real rough.

My brother came in my room shaking my violently.

"Pa put his hand son mama again" He said with tears coming down his face and his cheek bright red.

I clenched my teeth he promised to never put his hands on her and him ever again. I ran to their shared room and seen her on the ground balling her eyes out begging him to stop.

"HUH BITCH? YOU CHEATING?" He said grabbing her by her hair.

"NO NO STOP" She said screaming and swinging.

"Dumb bitch" He said as he pushed her head down towards the ground.

He walked out looking at me, I clenched my teeth.

Kiya came out her room.

"Daddy?" She said looking at him with teary eyes.

He kept his eyes on me though.

"You got sumn you wanna say boy?" He said walking up to me.

I just mugged him and pushed past him to go take care of my mama.

We found out later that night he died on the streets.

"Fuck him" I said mugging the air.

"Watch yo mouth boy" Ma said cutting her eyes at me.

"Why? Why I gotta watch my mouth? He sitting there beating you black and blue and you worried bout me cussing him out?" I said mugging her.

"He is still your father" She said gritting her teeth.

"I wouldn't care if he was my muthfuckin grandpa fuck that man glad he dead" I said walking to my room.

6 years later ;

He is 17 now

I was on the corner selling some crud King gave me to sell. I'm his best seller, and his favorite since he knew my bitch ass daddy. He used to run the streets with my pa before he died not that I give a fuck.

"You K3?" Some nigga said asking me.

I nodded and held my hand out fa the money.

"Damn nigga you look young asl how old you is" He said giving me the money and I handed him the crud.

I just blankly stared at him.

"Preciate young blood" He said dapping me up.

"Fasho" I said walking away.

I walked down the block to give King his cut. I walked in the trap and everybody looked at me nodding they heads, I returned it. I asked if King was in his office they said yea. I knocked and heard "come on" I walked in.

"Here go yo cut" I said getting straight to the point.

"Damn nigga no hello" He said laughing.

I straight faced em with the money still in my hand waiting for him to grab it.

"Damn nigga youn laugh" He said grabbing the money and giving me bout 3k for how much I sold the whole day.