5

F I V E

Makai Uri Solace

Atlanta, GA

I got up and walked to my bathroom and did my li routine or whateva

I got up and walked to my bathroom and did my li routine or whateva. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal.

I walked into the living room and cut the tv on. Putting Spongebob on the screen and leaning back on the couch.

Da guys👣

Today at 12:05 pm

Tez: Aye yall trynna slide to another kickback tn ?

Gray: Im going

Sev: Me too

                                                                                            I'll go, the girls going ?

Tez: Prolly ima text lana and see what the moves is

                                          K3, Gray, Sev liked the message

I exited out of the message thread and walked to the kitchen to rinse and put my bowl in the dishwasher. I went upstairs and hopped in the shower.

30 mins later ;

I washed up, washed my face did allat otha shit. Now I was looking for a outfit. I threw on my black essentials hoodie paired with black amiri jeans and black lanvin curb sneakers.

( I already knew what the outfit looked like in my head since I know what all ts look like, feel free to look up what lanvins are if you don't know - miya)

As I was adding my jewelry to finish the look, My phone dinged indicating that I got a message.

I opened the thread and it was the gc. Niggas was just trynna see who spot we was meeting up at. They agreed on Tez place and I liked the message letting em know I was gon meet em there.

I had a few drops to make so I went to go handle them and made my way to Tez crib.

20 mins later ;

I hopped out clicking the lock button twice and walking thru the door.

"Man im sayin bitches can't never leave a nigga alone, swear these bitches be too delusional for me especially when I let tha ho kno it was strictly fuckin" Tez said as I sat on the couch.

They added me to the rotation and we just passed the blunt around talking bout nothing.

Meanwhile with Solange ;

Lana text me saying they were meeting at Tez's crib to chill before the kickback. Earlier that day her and kiara begged me to go even though I went to one yesterday but I finally agreed.