6

S I X

Solange Marie Gonzalez

Atlanta, GA

2 months later ;
At work ; nail tech

I was at my booth working on this girls XL set. I was doing a black French chrome set w/ charms ofc.

' yk these hoes be wanting the extra shit '

After I got done with her set I took pictures and made sure her set was straight and secure.

I posted her on my page and turned my phone off

I posted her on my page and turned my phone off. I started to straighten up my station, sweep and allat. I got a text from this gc that tez made that we were meeting up at his house.

I was really tired so I let them know I wasnt coming. After I got my station all situated, I grabbed my purse and keys and left front the shop. I ain't too much fuck w the bitches in the shop so Ian see no reason in speaking to em.

I got into my car and headed home, tell me why i seen bout 5 cars parked in our parking garage. Not too many people live in our area of apartments so I alr knew it was them li bastards.

I parked and headed up the stairs. I turned the knob first before I put the key in and sure enough that bitch was unlocked. Bitches got me fucked up rs.

I walked in and instantly start going off.

"Y'all got me fucked up, two people live in this mfn apartment. Just because y'all leave y'all shit unlocked dont mean leave my shit unlocked tf" I said setting my purse down.

"Nobody told y'all niggas to come here anyways" I rolled my eyes.

"I did" Kiana said.

"Girl I said I wasnt coming for a reason tf you telling mfs to come to where we lay our head at" I said taking my jacket off and hanging it up.

"guh who pissed in yo cereal" Tez said scrunching his face up.

I heard a knock at the door and groaned.

"hoeeee my god a bitch can't get no peace fa nan" I said stomping my feet to the door.

I opened it and it was k3 and his li girlfriend.

"I just dont see why we needed to come here, you said youn fuck with the girl" She said walking in with a attitude.

"unt un let's run dat back" I said grabbing her by the back of her shirt and pushin her out the door.

"knock again"

I aint hear a knock so I started to walk away til i heard one.