7

S E V E N

Solange Marie Gonzalez

Atlanta, GA

Next Day;

I woke up early this morning and walked to the bathroom. I did my daily morning routine and walked back into my room, I put in my hearing aids and it was 6:49 when I checked the time so I decided to go back to sleep.

2:30;

I was woken up my phone ringing, when I grabbed it i seen i had 2 missed calls from the APD. I didn't call back because why tf would the feds be calling my phone. I got back up and walked down the stairs to see everybody in the living room including k3 and his girlfriend.

"Why yall here" I asked mugging around the room

"We came to come get you, pack a suitcase or a bag whichever one works" Tez said smiling

I looked around at everyone to see if they were joking or not but they weren't.

"Why am I packing, I got work and stuff I can't go anywhere right now" I said walking towards the open kitchen

"Well I took it upon myself to reschedule your nail appointments" Kiana said smiling at me

"Where are we going" I said grabbing a caprisun from out of the fridge

"Baliiiiii" Kiya said jumping up and down

"Okay" I said walking into the living and sitting on a empty cushion seat

"Aye ima be right back im going to go drop her off" K3 said patting his pockets for his keys

"Alr be back here by 4" Tez said

"What time are we leaving" I asked crossing my legs

"4:30 so go pack" Kiya said scrolling on her phone

I got up and walked to my room and started packing.

I packed a lot of outfits, I didn't know how long we were staying but yk a bitch gotta be cute and ready fa whatever.

I heard the door creak, I immediately looked up and made eye contact with K3.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nun I just came to see what you was doing" He said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Uhn un get up with them outside clothes on boy is you crazy" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him off the bed.

"That's lowkey the most you said to me" He said going to sit down on my desk chair.

"Feel like you trynna be funny" I said rolling my eyes and looking for something comfortable to wear on this flight.

"Oh wait I meant to ask are you bringing yo girlfriend" I said going into the bathroom to change.

I heard him say yea, I started punching the air and throwing a fit.

"Why" he said, I stopped immediately.

"No reason, just wanted to know" I said walking out the bathroom with my essentials.

I looked at the time it was going on 4.

"Ima be right back, I gotta go pick her up" He said walking out the room.

I didn't say anything back and continued to pack.

4:30;

I was done and walked down the stairs and seen everybody here.