11

E L E V E N

Makai Uri Solace

Atlanta, GA

We immediately drove to the hospital, and I got out running in leaving solange behind.

"Where's Gray Jones" I said trying to stay calm.

The front desk lady just looked up at me ignoring me, i almost slapped tf out this ho.

"Excuse me ma'am i know you heard him ask where Gray Jones was at, I advise you say something before i hop over this here counter" Solange said mugging her.

If i wasn't so upset right now i woulda laughed. Anyways she finally decided to speak and let us know that he was in surgery in the emergency department so we headed that way basically running.

Once we made it there we seen everybody sitting down crying and just looking stressed.

"So what happened what yall heard" I said standing in front of all of them.

"He got shot 4 times, 2 in the neck and 2 in the stomach" Tez said dragging his hands down his face.

I sighed loudly plopping down in the seat, my leg was bouncing up and down. At this point you could tell that i was heated and anxious.

Me and Gray not blood but i knew this nigga for a hot minute and to lose him would be like losing Tez and i can't lose either of em.

Solange was rubbing my leg trying to calm me down but if we being real it wasn't helping, it was really making me more anxious so i pushed her hand off of me.

In the corner of my eye, I seen his face scrunch up but she chose to stay slient and tried to speak words of affirmation to me to calm me down.

"Solange if we being real, i'm not in the mood i could lose my brother and the shit you doing ain't helping" I said mugging her.

She looked around and everybody was really too fucked up to be worried about what we had going on.

"I'm trying to make sure you're okay, it's not easy losing someone and i know you're just angry so i'm not going to take what you're saying to heart just let me help you" She said rubbing my back.

I wa still irritated so i grabbed her arm and pushed it off of me.

"I said i'm straight bitch damn leave me tf alone" I said mean mugging her lowkey if looks could kill her ass would be dead.

Her face kind of went into shock like she didn't expect me to say that, but she what you expect i said leave me alone.

She moved to the other side sitting with her sister and just sat there staring at the wall.

I walked out and went to my car to smoke.

Solange's POV

After arguing with Makai, I do realize i could have left him alone but i only wanted to help. Bet that would be the last time i'm nice to that bum ass nigga. That's what the fuck i get for trynna be nice too

He finally walked back in and that's when the surgeon came out we immediately stood up to hear the news.

"So I do come with good news and bad news, He did make it through the surgery. He's resting now, but the bad news is that he is in a coma and we aren't sure when he'll wake up. It could take days, months, years who knows. You all can go see him now" He said staring at us all sympathetically before walking away.

We all walked into the room and seen him lying there pale and just lifeless. I went to sit at the couch while everyone else crowded around him.

"So who did this shit" Makai said breaking the silence.