The Letter

James is confused to see his brother in tension and fear. He asked Williams that" Who is he?, What is there in that letter?", while he is continuously asking questions Williams is not responding and stood like a statue by seeing the letter. James is too irritated and shouted "WHO IS BACK?" Williams is startle by hearing his brother's shouting and come back to sense, and said" Brother I will explain about him but now read the letter first". James took the letter and started to read it.

IN THE LETTER: 

Don't try to find about me, you will know when the time comes. Take care of my queen, she will be mine even though she forgot our past. I will kill anyone who comes in our way and try to separate us, but I am sparing you both just because you are her beloved brothers, Be careful of me and don't make her cry, I will take her back to me in just a few days until then treat her like my Queen. Take care, see you soon.

After reading, James asked Williams about the man in the letter. Williams said" Because of him our sister has lost her memories and suffering like this." James is too shocked and asked Williams to say everything about that man.

Williams started to tell. He is the man who loves our sister more than his life. He is cruel and possessive, knows as Devil King, but he is like an angle when he is with our sister no matter what happens. But one day, while he is saying, Suddenly a call came from a local phone in base and James took the call. He startled to hear his sister's panic voice and asked her what happens, she replied him with low fear voice" Brother that someone in black dress came to my room through window and gave me letter and left while bowing for me" And asking her brother to come home immediately. The both brother were so tensed and rushed to home and saw her sister siting on bed with an unopened letter in hand. Williams checking on her health condition while James took the letter and started to read it aloud.

IN THE LETTER:

How are you, my Queen. I know you must be scared right now, don't worry, nobody can harm you when I am here. They are our people, do you remember me, my love. Sorry for not coming to meet you in person, but I will come in few days, and sorry for hurting you. Take care and don't forget about me. Love you my Queen, by the way I like your performance in the birthday party and I love that you avoided that all young man's. Ok now take rest and don't stress yourself. Love you, see you soon, my Queen.

James is too annoyed after reading the letter and asked his brother to tell his address, but Williams turns to Anna and asked her" Do you remember my little angle". Anna is shocked and asked her brother," What are you saying?" and James also asked the same question to Williams. The second brother replied," Brother, in this world only Anna knows that person's real address and his real name. No one knows anything about him except her." While saying this, he turns to Anna and asking her to remember everything about the past and the time she spent with him.

 Williams continuously asking her to remember, but James saw Anna is so tensed and ordered his brother to stop asking. Williams stopped asking her and asked her to take care. They left the room.

Anna's POV

Who is he? Why my brothers are so tensed about him?

How come I know him if I am not from this world,

what is Ann's relationship with him? What's happening here?

While thinking a lot of stuff, Anna slept.