Heartfelt Confessions.....

Anna turned around and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Ignoring her question, Andrew repeated, "Who is the guy you like?"

Anna sighed, frustrated. "Okay, fine, stop talking." But Andrew persisted, his demand unwavering. His relentless questioning irritated Anna so much that she blurted out, "I like you!"

Andrew was shocked, his mind reeling as he tried to process her sudden confession. His legs felt unsteady, and he stumbled slightly, unable to form a response.

Taking a deep breath, Anna continued, her voice trembling. "I don't know when I started to like you, but I can't hide it anymore. But I'm sorry, I can't be with you in this life."

Andrew's shock deepened, confusion clouding his face. "Why?" he asked, emotion thick in his voice.

With fear and tension gripping her heart, Anna replied, "Because I'm not the one you like."

Andrew looked at her, his eyes filled with confusion, silently pleading for an explanation.

She started to explain, her voice trembling. "I'm not the girl you think I am, Andrew. I came from the future—exactly from the year 2050. At my time, I'm a college student, studying for a Bachelor of Arts in music. My dad is a businessman, and I even have a twin brother. He also came to this world with me."

Andrew stared at her, his confusion deepening. "The future? What are you talking about, Anna?"

Anna took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "I know it sounds impossible, but it's the truth. In my time, you and I were just friends. You liked someone else, someone who wasn't me. When I came to this time, I didn't expect to develop feelings for you, but it happened. And now, I can't ignore it."

Andrew's mind raced, trying to piece together what she was saying. "So, you're saying that... you're not the Anna I know?"

Anna nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "Yes, I'm a different Anna. And as much as I care about you, I can't be with you. Not in this life. I'm sorry, Andrew."

Andrew's heart ached with the weight of her words, his confusion becoming a deep, painful understanding. He wanted to say something, to comfort her, but the words wouldn't come. Instead, he stood there, looking at Anna with a mix of longing and sorrow, as the reality of their situation sank in.

"And he is no one but James," Anna continued, her voice barely above a whisper. "On my 18th birthday, I had a car accident and somehow woke up in this body. I'm telling you the truth, Andrew. I don't know how I got here or where the real Anna's soul went. I'm so sorry about all of this. That's why I can't love you the way you want me to, and I don't even know if or when I'll return to my world, because I truly don't belong here."

Andrew listened intently, his face a mix of confusion and dawning comprehension. After a moment, he gently guided her to sit down, kneeled before her, and took her hands in his.

"I'm trying to understand what you're saying," he began, his voice steady and sincere. "And I'm glad you believe in me enough to share your secret. But let me tell you this: the girl I like may not be you, but the person I love is you. I'm not talking about your face, your name, or your past. I love your soul, Anna. So please, don't think about going back. Stay here with me."

He looked deep into her eyes, his gaze unwavering. "And don't say anything about this to anyone else. We'll figure this out together."

Anna's eyes filled with tears, her heart aching with a mixture of relief and sadness. She nodded slowly, understanding the gravity of his words and the depth of his feelings. Despite the impossible circumstances, there was a moment of profound connection between them, a promise of understanding and support that transcended the boundaries of time and identity.

Andrew looked into Anna's eyes, searching for the truth. "So, Anna, do you love me?"

Anna's heart raced, but she knew her feelings were genuine. "Yes, Andrew, I love you."

Without another word, they embraced each other tightly, and Andrew gently kissed her. It was a kiss filled with all the emotions they had kept hidden, a promise of love and understanding despite the extraordinary circumstances.