The Unknown Truth-2

I will answer you that" why I am thinking like this", but before that could, you tell me that since when did you learn to play the violin?, as far as I know that you never played it before, how come you played as a professional now?. 

Have you ever observed yourself that how much you changed after the accident, in the past you never liked to stay with me or have the food that was made by me, but now you're sat next to me and also eating while enjoying the food which I made

In the past you never listened to me and always fight with me even when you tried to escape from me, but now you're spending time with everyone, ordering me to get whatever you want and even understanding me. 

Do you know Anna that, In the past, I used to like you, but I can't say that it was love. Now I can say that it was love which I was experiencing now. Anna" I love you more than myself", I heartily welcome back you to" Our World My Queen"

While listening to Andrew, Anna surprised and tears were flowing from her eye's, Andrew saw her crying and wiped her tears and asked her to calm down.

He doesn't understand what she is thinking and apologies to her, She stood up and asked him to come to her room and rushed to the room, Andrew followed to her room and lock the door, He saw Anna is sitting on the bed with a sad face, Andrew went n...

He doesn't understand what she is thinking and apologies to her, She stood up and asked him to come to her room and rushed to the room, Andrew followed to her room and lock the door, He saw Anna is sitting on the bed with a sad face, Andrew went near to Anna and sat beside her, he holds her hands and trying to make her calm down.

After a few minutes, He asked her that what happen to her, and why she is crying?. Instead of replying to him, Anna pleaded him to say everything about the accident and what exactly happen before she lost her memory. 

As Andrew doesn't want to talk about, so he asked her to forget about the past. But Anna didn't listen to him and said that" If you don't say anything now it's ok, but if I found out by myself then I will leave you and make sure that you can never find me, so think and decided whether you want to say or leave".

As Anna didn't leave a chance to Andrew, so he decided to tell everything and started to say" Fine, you win, I will answer all your questions" 

On your 18th birthday, you came to my home and I made all preparations to celebrate it, but suddenly I got a call from company saying it was an emergency situation, so I had to go to the office, after some time you got a call from your father, saying that it was emergency that you have to go home right now. But you have waited for me to come as it happened so much time since you got call from home, you went out alone. 

On the way suddenly you a vehicle comes and bonked you. Andrew controlled his tears and continued to say with a heavy heart, It was my luck that you didn't go to your home, but if you have reached home then I might lose you forever. That day, your father asked you to come home because he wants to make you sign on the property papers and kill you with poisoned cake. 

Anna is surprised and shocked to the core after hearing what Andrew said and asked him that why would he said that he is the reason for her accident. Andrew replied to her that "Because of my emergency meeting, I left you alone, and you met with an accident and lost your memory, so eventually the whole thing happened because of me".

Now are you clear about everything, do you still have any doubts that you want to ask if you still have then let's talk tomorrow, see it's already late at night, so you have to sleep my queen, Good night and sweet dreams my Little Squirrel. Andrew make her sleep and kiss her forehead and left the room.

After he left, Anna started to think that" so our both accidents happen at the same time and in the same way, maybe because of this we swapped our souls, but how come I am here in this world

After he left, Anna started to think that" so our both accidents happen at the same time and in the same way, maybe because of this we swapped our souls, but how come I am here in this world. Ohh! My head is going to blast with full of confusion, I will just stop thinking about it, but as for Andrew, I think I like him. Am I in love with him? Do I love him? No, I can't think like this, it is wrong. Ahhh! What's wrong with me. Anna, stop thinking like this and sleep.

What do you think, Do Anna love Andrew?

How she is going to figure out her feelings?

What will happen next?

Stay tuned to know more...

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this chapter.😊😊