Eternal Bonds

As night fell, the birthday party began in earnest. Guests gathered, eagerly awaiting Anna's appearance to start the celebrations. Meanwhile, in her room, Anna was getting ready. James knocked and entered to call her down, noticing her lingering sadness from the morning's events. He began consoling her, trying to lift her spirits.

Suddenly, objects in the room started floating, creating a chaotic mess. Amid the confusion, a small, dark black circle began to form in the mirror, breaking it.

 Amid the confusion, a small, dark black circle began to form in the mirror, breaking it

. Both siblings felt a surge of anxiety. As they struggled to comprehend what was happening, Andrew burst into the room. Seeing the ominous circle, he rushed to Anna, holding her tightly, fearing he might lose her.

The black circle seemed to reach out, trying to capture Anna. But then, it stopped, and a figure appeared within it. To their shock, it was the real Anna. The sight of her left everyone stunned and tense.

"Andrew," the real Anna said, "I'm the real Anna, not her

"Andrew," the real Anna said, "I'm the real Anna, not her. Let her go, and let me come back to you."

Andrew, holding the current Anna even tighter, replied, "Yes, I know she isn't the real Anna, but I love her. I can't lose her. It's true that I used to like you, but it wasn't love. Now, I've found the real love of my life. Please don't take her away. I plead with you."

The current Anna stepped forward and addressed the real Anna, "Are you the real one? How are you? Firstly, I'm sorry for taking over your body and your life, but I truly love Andrew. Can you please accept this?"

The real Anna, still within the black circle, responded, "I don't know what to say. Just like you, I also took over your body and your life. So, basically, we are the same. And actually, I love your life here. Your parents are good, and my brother is here with me. He found a girl he loves, so he doesn't want to come back. And after seeing your love for him, I think I need to give up. Be happy, Anna. And Andrew, thank you for the love you showed me in the past. Be happy, and I hope you won't forget me."

As she finished speaking, the black circle began to disappear. Anna, Andrew, and James were relieved and overjoyed by the resolution.

The birthday party went on, filled with celebration and happiness. In a grand gesture, both Andrew and James proposed to their respective loves in front of everyone. Their proposals were met with joy and applause. Andrew and Anna danced to express their joy.