Unspoken Secrets....

Anna walked into the college gates, the familiar yet distant sight stirring a mix of nerves and emotions. She had instructed her bodyguards to stay hidden, It had been a long time since she last set foot on campus, and the familiar sights and sounds brought a rush of memories. As she made her way to the exam hall, her friends suddenly surrounded her, their faces lighting up with surprise and joy at seeing her again.

"Anna! It's been ages!" one of them exclaimed, pulling her into a warm hug.

Just as Anna began to catch up with her friends, she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Turning around, she saw George, his face flushed as he hurried towards her.

"Anna, I can't believe you're here!" George said, slightly out of breath. "Why haven't you been coming to college?"

Anna smiled, but before she could respond, George's words came tumbling out in a rush. "I've missed you so much, Anna. Not seeing you every day has been... hard. And there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time."

Anna's heart skipped a beat as George took a deep breath and continued, "Anna, I have feelings for you. I care about you more than just a friend. I had to tell you, especially now that you're here."

The world seemed to stand still for a moment as Anna processed George's confession, the weight of his words sinking in.

Before Anna could reply, her bodyguards appeared beside her, their expressions stern. One of them spoke up, his voice cold and commanding.

"Miss Anna belongs to our boss. Step away."

Anna quickly intervened, holding up a hand to stop them. "Please, let me handle this," she said firmly.

Turning to George, Anna took a deep breath. "George, you've always been such a good friend to me, and I value that deeply. But I need to be honest with you. I see you as my childhood best friend, nothing more."

George's shoulders slumped slightly, but he nodded, trying to keep a brave face.

"And," Anna continued gently, "there's someone else I have feelings for. I'm really sorry if this hurts you, but I wanted to be upfront with you."

George swallowed hard, managing a small, bittersweet smile. "I understand, Anna. Thank you for telling me the truth. I'll always be here as your friend."

The tension eased as Anna's bodyguards stepped back, and she placed a reassuring hand on George's arm. Despite the emotional moment, there was a sense of clarity and mutual respect between them, solidifying their friendship even further.

After completing her exam, Anna went back home, her mind still reeling from the day's events. She headed straight to her room, seeking solace and a moment of quiet. However, as she stepped inside, she was met with an unsettling atmosphere. The room was shrouded in darkness, and the air was thick with tension.

Suddenly, she heard a commanding voice from the shadows. "Close the door."Her heart raced as she turned to comply, but before she could fully shut the door, two hands blocked it, and a man stood with his back to her. Recognizing his silhouette, Anna's voice trembled slightly. "Andrew, what are you doing?"

Without turning around, Andrew's voice cut through the darkness, his tone sharp and direct. "Who is the guy you like?"