Call (Voki Toki)....

Next day, Anna went to college and she observed that everyone is avoiding her. She is confused of their behavior, George came to her and saw that she is lost in thoughts. Before anyone notices he pulled Anna to some corner and asking "Why did you come to college today?, Why don't you take rest?" while he is asking she came back from her thoughts and before answering to him Anna started to ask him" George, why everyone is avoiding me? Did you and my brothers do this?". 

Before George replied to her suddenly a woman who is wearing a black dress and sunglass came to them and pushed George aside and bow to Anna while saying" Good morning madam, As for our orders from the boss you are not allowed to talk to any men except our KING." While the woman is completing her words, George gently pushed her aside and shouted to stay away from Anna, but the woman got angry on George and knocked him down.

 By seeing her friend is unconscious, Anna is scared and moving back from her, but the woman stopped her politely, and she took the voki toki out and called someone. A voice came from voki toki and asking some passcode, the woman said the passcode and handover it to Anna, she is confused and asking her with a low voice" Why are you giving this to me?". Before she replied, suddenly she heard that someone is talking to her from voki toki and saying" Good morning mam, How are you? It is so good to talk with you again mam, wait a minute, I am giving this to sir."

While, he is talking to Anna, she was just listing to him without saying anything in the middle, but when he mentioned the word SIR she is about to asking something, but suddenly the man's voice is changed. Anna is surprised to hear that man's voice, which is like a rich, awesome powerful and dominating."

IN CALL:

Hello! My Queen, how are you? Are you there? Why are you not speaking? Hello? Hi? Excuse me?

While she is mesmerized by his voice and not answering to him, the guard who is standing near her, snapped hands in front of her face, so she can come back to sense, meanwhile he's continuously calling her and suddenly stopped by hearing her words" Your voice is so awesome!".

 He chuckled by her words and said her" Oh! Really, don't worry mam, you can hear this voice anytime you want" while listening to him, she came to sense and slapped her face lightly for speaking nonsense and asked him with serious tone" Who are you? And What is your relationship with me? Who are this people surrounded by me?" While she is continuously asking questions to him. 

He asked her to calm down and take a breath. As she stopped asking him, He replied" I know that you are very eager to see me but to have to wait another 24 hrs". By the way are you scared to see our people besides you, don't worry they are for your safety and what can I do since I am jealousy person, so I can't allow any men near you and sorry if I am making you uncomfortable.

While he is continuously talking, she didn't reply anything. So he thought that signals were lost and asked her" Are you there, my little squirrel?", she is astounded and shouted at him" Who is little squirrel? And Who is yours ?". Listen mister, firstly I don't know you, and please don't irritate me.  

Baby don't say anything like that, and you know me, but it is just you forget about our love and me, no problem I will remember you everything.  Before he completes his words, Anna asked him, "What if I don't remember you?, will you leave me?

After hearing this question he is silent for a few seconds and said in a sad voice" It's okay if you don't remember me and I will not leave you, I have solution for your question it is just we will start a new relationship and I will also forget everything about the past." While hearing his answer, Anna is surprised and don't know what to say.

He suddenly laughed and saying to her that he was so happy that she spoke with him like herself and thanked her for giving him so much of her time. And saying bye to her, but she stopped him in middle and said" you told that I can see you in next 24hrs, is it real? Will you see me? Will you say about yourself?." 

He stopped her all questions with one word "YES", and he also said that he will not let her stay with that psycho president (her dad). She got angry and shouted at him that why he is speaking ill of her father. He asked her to calm down and said that she will know everything about their family in soon. While saying her that, he suddenly said "I LOVE YOU" and ended the call before she says anything. She is stunned to hear his words and gave voki toki to the woman and left from there.

Author POV:

 What will happen next? Will Anna meet him? Why did he call the president psycho?

To know more about him, stay tuned

It will be helpful if you like, comment and share it

Thank you for your support, hope you will enjoy the story