Confession

Here's another chapter I thought I'd complete just before my break ends, because let's just say I suddenly felt romantic.

Enjoy.

Caleb stepped slowly towards his Padawan quarters, seemingly at a moderate pace, peaceful-like, perhaps even mundane: it resonated with his mood. He could barely retrace his thoughts to the events that had unfolded merely hours before when a certain surge of contentment had bombarded him with unrefined courage, a form of courage that had resulted in his irreparable demise.

Why was he such a spineless extravert by nature? The thought chewed on his mind whilst his femur dragged him across the perennial halls that was the Jedi temple, until the instant when his brain rang: an alarm to remind his arrival upon the cabin that possessed his developing mid-teenage scent, which seemed to rot into a stench as he pressed the blue button, entering.

Then he revised the memory whence it appeared as flashcards.

'Finally.'

"Ahsoka." He urged with a pretentious smile, the best he could fabricate, then swiftly leading himself into her quarters, apparently too impulsively, gaining a startled stare from the togruta, before an equally warm grin.

'Should have asked for permission.' He cursed at himself.

"Hi Caleb, it's been a long time." She responded calmly, still retaining the half-coerced expression, perhaps due to the fatigue she had accumulated from the endless hours of battalion and sabre trainings.

"Yes!" He pounced, speeding up, "Ahem, I mean yes. We haven't seen each other since the infantry years but I've always wanted to talk to you because I find that you're attr...I mean, I enjoy your...or perhaps I should say you're extremely inspiring and physically stunning as a togruta."

"Sorry?" She chuckled cordially, "You're speaking rather quickly."

"I umm..." He steadied, "I just wanted to talk to you because umm, it's...it's been a while – right?"

"Well yeah, silly, that's what I just said." She giggled, "Is there something else you'd like to..."

"Of course!" He burst again, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something personal." A blush now began to line his cheeks.

"Do you now?" She teased, slightly coquettishly, proving too much for his handling; the silhouette of his blush extended, even towards the outline of his ears.

"Umm...I kind of...you see, I wanted to...perhaps...perhaps ask you out on a d...date." He stammered, to which she reacted by raising a bemused brow.

"Did you say a date?" She simpered, instantly shocking the younger Padawan, before gazing downwards to reveal her thinking trance.

'Oh no, I've upset her." Caleb thought on instinct, and with that, he fled.

"Bang bang bang!" A knock exclaimed.

"Master?" Caleb questioned, cumulatively gaining his strength to dart upwards, sprucing his hair.

"Please, don't get up." A lilted tone initiated.

'No, it can't be! Not now, my room is a mess!'

"Wait wait wait." He began, though like a shadow, she scampered onto his bed within a second, just soon enough to press back his dishevelled self upon the sheets.

"I said don't get up, silly." She repeated courteously, a smirk dragged across her face, which became more apparent after noticing his puffing and reddening cheeks, whilst gradually perching atop his body with hers.

"You're a nervous one, aren't you?" She taunted, leaning forward to seek his perturbed gaze.

"Ahsoka, what...what's this...what are you..."

"Shhhhhhhh." She silenced, placing a sturdy index onto his lips, expertly intimidating her prey.

The moments passed in milliseconds, and further accelerated in tenfold when she forced her lips against his, desperately savouring the pleasure as she smothered her mouth in an exceeding pace, intuitively dashing her fingers across his hair, then his cheeks, pursuing increasingly forward with every flashing instant.

For Caleb, the same instant blossomed like a grand mountain of red-toned petals across a gargantuan field of infant flowers, which matured instantly, illuminating with the newly imbued flash of sunlight that was Ahsoka Tano. He exposed himself, at first reluctantly, though soon acceptingly to every passing pounding of pleasure, as he too, traced his fingers across her backside, which dismissively caught her undue attention, pulling away peeved, a glamorous, albeit titillating stare pinpointed towards him.

"Caleb." She urged, the warm gasp of air soothingly splaying across his puffed cheeks, as she pecked the spot.

"Yes?" He deemed, still shivering in shock, managing his expression.

"Not yet." She warned, ever so voluptuously, before guiding his wrists to her back, on the preferred position that furnished an optimal warmth.

As an extravert, his only envy was to become silenced, which Ahsoka proficiently ensured by pressing her lips into his once again, this time with double the passion as she spread his pouting opening with her tongue, then smoothly slithering it inwards and above his, much to the teen's surprise. Nonetheless, words became prohibited in the moment, hence he allowed himself to simply indulge amidst the pleasures that was her velvety lips and tender tongue, which scraped avidly the entirety of his interior, exponentially enhancing the enticing seconds of pleasure.

Though subconsciously, the chaffing of his thighs became excessively evident, stimulating the growth of a certain member below his stomach, yet the romance remained assertive over a certain amorous aspiration which slowly began to penetrate his brain. However, when the tension had risen to such a preposterous extent, he was coerced into retiring from her addictive advances, gesturing for a demand of fresh oxygen.

"What now?" She deemed, disappointment hinting reflecting from her blue pupils, yet still maintaining the same pretentious smirk.

"You're...you're..." He hesitated, prudent with his phrasing "you're pressing me a bit harshly down there."

"I don't care." She sheerly scoffed, before forcing her lips upon his for a final, everlasting, and intensely pleasant kiss that evening, as after savouring the indefinite taste of tranquillity and warmth, their lips never once parted, nor did their bodies. The pleasantries only bloomed incessantly from their heated cuddling within this unrefined abyss of affection, as well as their eternal love as a natural proceeding that permeated every minute shift in their entranced and unanimous thoughts. 

I'm sorry that this chapter was slightly short, and please comment if you'd like me to extend on the ending.

As always, I can't promise for frequent updates, so this shall be farewell for now.

May the force be with you, always.