The Wrong Jedi

Hey y'all, I'm back with another half affectionate story featuring Ahsoka Tano in a desperate search to prove her innocence. That's right, this particular chapter follows the same narrative of Ahsoka during the temple bombing incident, with a rather peculiar twist.  I may have attempted to retain some effective elements from the episode, though it was rather in futile. 

Anyways, enjoy!

Ahsoka scampered onto the train after receiving her horned cloak that barely shielded her stature. So, she angled her head downwards, contemplating in sorrow, whilst expertly disguising to avoid public attention, gradually stepping from one compartment to the other. She had to keep her guard up. The authorities were after her. The Jedi were after her. Most importantly, her master was after her.

A squadron of officers inadvertently circled Ahsoka, causing her to retreat towards a nearby doorway, then when they approached the next stop, she lifted her chin, instantly shocked to view a larger group of guards.

"That's her!" This provoked the others already upon the vehicle, who began to pounce instinctively towards her.

Pushing one away, she dashed once again aboard the now moving train, narrowly dodging from another's grasp. She slid assiduously between the metallic bars, skimping lopsidedly through the passengers, who braced themselves for the fake impact.

A resting Samaritan clutched her forearm, only to meet the wrath of her ferocious defence, shielding herself from the guards with this temporary barricade, when abruptly, she sensed a grand, minute shift in the ever-present force, whereupon the officers used her hesitation to engulf and lock her four limbs, immobilising the togruta.

Another hooded figure suddenly stood from his seat, swiping a hand upon the four intruders.

It simultaneously announced, in a low, steady voice, "You will let the togruta go and return to your posts."

By miracle, Ahsoka was released, viewing the guards gradually descend from her vision. She then gazed towards her saviour, who slowly unveiled his entire form by removing his hood, to which her eyelids nearly doubled in size from sighting his pure composition.

Indeed, the two were not well acquainted; not recently, at least. Perhaps as infants the pair lived within the same clan, which involved brief conversations between them, that she admittedly, could not recall. In fact, she barely recognised his face. It was that wildly lit, lilted voice that re-ignited her memory, swiftly revising as they appeared as flashcards in her head.

"Are you alright?" He started, meeting her gaze.

"Wait..." She exclaimed, almost sceptically, "Caleb?"

"Umm, yeah that's me." He then scoffed, "Hold on, you don't even remember me!"

Crucifying herself, she blurted, "No no, of course I do. How...how could I forget?" She wore a forced smile.

He rolled his eyes, "Unbelievable."

"Wait Caleb, that's not what...I'm not..."

He interrupted with a grin, "What trouble have you gotten yourself into this time?"

Swiftly altering the ambience, she sped the words, "I'll tell you later. But for now, we need to find a quick exit. More officers are likely on their way."

His mode then resonated with hers, "Of course."

"Get ready to jump." She instructed, positioning, and with a nod, they leapt onto the nearby platform, with Caleb slightly blundering, but momentarily recovering his pose, sprucing himself. Ahsoka chuckled lightly.