Flurried Part 2

Beloved readers, I have returned today with another chapter to this story, because today is truly quite significant for me, and though some of you may be guessing the occasion, I can assure that none will answer correctly. Regardless, I allowed myself the privilege of creating this part.

But warning: The following story contains certain parts that are unsafe for younger children.

Following the previous, and rather abrupt outburst of Ahsoka merely months prior, Caleb has matured. He would be deceiving himself if he acknowledged that a single day had passed without drowning himself within an enticing flashback of the scene that had transpired, and throughout this brief growth, he became increasingly vulnerable to admitting the truth that is pleasure. 

Force did she possess the dazzling form of an angel, the beaming patterns painted across her face as a mishmash of native marble markings. Then, her eyes. Those provocative, tempting blue eyes that taunted him at every turn. Then her curves; he could re-imagine the scene, this time avidly clutching her body against his. This was all interrupted when a certain snappy soul appeared during the climax of his thoughts.

"Hey Caleb." Petro jerked casually, "I've got a question for you."

Caleb held his hips, discreetly concealing himself, raising a bemused brow, "Sure, go on."

"So say that Ahsoka suddenly dashed into your room..." Petro initiated, leaving Caleb disoriented as his stomach churned, his dread internally perceptible, brooding on whether to hear out this scenario, or to cease him there and then. The intricate mind of a human teenager was not designed to easily fathom; he should know. Nonetheless, the sound of her name was one that admittedly soothed his soul.

"Umm...shall I continue?" Petro questioned, "You seem rather in distress."

"What? No. I'm just...contemplating your simulation." He blurted from his trance, "But continue."

"Okay, so she's in your room, right? And you're suddenly..."

Caleb interfered, "Can we change the setting a little? You know, maybe in the med-hanger or just anywhere else."

"Ok." Petro spoke slowly, "Well anyways, you're somewhere private. How would you react if she suddenly umm, leant forward and..."

"You know what?" Caleb practically screamed over his voice, "Speaking of Ahsoka, I better help her out."

He then retreated backwards, only to encounter the untimely wrath of Katooni.

"Oh Katooni, would you mind stepping aside to..."

"Answer the question." Katooni threatened, poising a finger, before constructing a barricade between both her arms and Petro's.

"Oh right, two teenagers against a...an older teenage Jedi Master." Caleb challenged, "You kids are in for a treat."

The entirety of this taut atmosphere changed when Katooni rapid-fired the words, "Who would win between yourself and Ahsoka?"

"Is that what you wanted to ask?" Caleb inquired, "Why not just phrase that in simple terms?"

"Because I wanted to provide you the best strategical advantage. I was going to have the setting as dark and in your room environment." Petro re-established, "But seriously, who would win?"

"That would depend on the situation." Caleb hesitated, "Though if I must be honest, it would probably be me. Skills aside, I believe patience would be my greatest ally. But then again, context has the deciding vote."

"So you're saying that Ahsoka lacks patience." Petro reiterated, in a tone of satire that reverberated across the halls, and indeed, to Caleb's chagrin, the tall togruta suddenly uncloaked herself from behind, to which he instantly recognised her presence, almost as an imperceptible shadow.