[𝟎𝟎𝟑]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━⊱three⊰━━━
(This is half a whole chapter)

IT WAS FRIDAY, not just any Friday though, today marks the day of one of the largest bank's grand opening in Tokyo. The guys thought it was a great opportunity to rob it, especially with the fact that there's gonna be loads of people there which was the perfect distraction.

"Bachira, Chigiri, Sae, and Kunigami will be the ones sneaking in," Isagi announced as he looked around the group making sure everyone understood.

"Huh? Why do they get to go in instead of me?" Barou argued.

You sighed, after a few days of being here, you often found Barou being quite irritable out of everyone else, especially with his god complex. "Isn't it obvious why? You're going to ruin everything if you go in." You said, feeling brave.

Barou turned around and glared at you. If looks could kill, you would be dead if you were being honest. Standing your ground to his threatening glare, you put on a brave face and held eye contact.

'You're a bitch, ya know that?" Barou said, his words laced with anger as he stepped closer to you.

Isagi then quickly stepped in before things escalated, you were grateful since you didn't feel like fighting today anyway.

"Guys, let's not fight right now, it's pointless to," Isagi said wearily, trying to calm down the angered Barou who was ready to throw hands at you even if you were a woman.

"Yeah! fighting is a no-no." Bachira chipped in, "And we wouldn't want to get out beloved Y/N hurt, do we?"

Sae shrugged, "I wouldn't really care to be honest." He said blatantly as he walked towards the sofa to sit down.

"Can we just get on with what we were doing before? I really wanna do this." Reo said impatiently.

"A-Alright, as I was saying, Bachira, Chigiri, Sae, and Kunigami will be going in and stealing the money that will be in the safe that is located on the second floor. Barou, Nagi, Reo, and I will be on the lookout for any guards. Aiku and Shidou will be the ones distracting the people and stalling the opening. Does everyone understand?"

A series of nods and 'yeses' were expressed around the room.

"What about Y/N?" Aiku spoke up, "Considering she's a new addition to our team, it wouldn't be fair to us if she had nothing to do." Aiku smirked and glanced at you.

"Oh, well I thought it was obvious what she was going to be doing. Y/N is going to hack into the security systems and cameras to cover up our break-in to make this bank robbery a success." Isagi explained before he disclosed the meeting, making everyone disperse and prepare for the bank robbery that was in a few hours.