[𝟎𝟎𝟓]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━━⊱five⊰━━━━

              YOU WERE HANGING OUT DOWNSTAIRS WITH NAGI AND THE OTHERS playing video games, more specifically, Minecraft.

You were originally on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket watching a movie with Chigiri since you didn't want to watch it alone, but the movie was short-lived when Nagi appeared in front of you with his usual expression asking you to play games with him because no one else would.

Of course, you couldn't turn him down, you were quite into video games yourself when you had the time to spare.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Nagi asked, watching your blocky figure in Minecraft run towards the light.

"Don't worry, I found a way out of the cave. I see the light." You said, running towards the bright light that lit up the cave brightly.

"Uh, Y/N... I don't think that's the way out." Chigiri said as he watched you play on your phone since he didn't have Minecraft, he wasn't able to play with you and Nagi which was disappointing.

"Huh? What do you mean it's not the way out? It clearly is." You said, continuing to run towards the faint light that was getting brighter and brighter as you came closer.

"Y/N, that's la--"

"Oh shoot!" You shouted as you fell into lava and started burning.

"..va" Chigiri finished as he watched you play with a concerned gaze, "Are you sure you're good at this game Y/N?"

"Yes! I promise I am!" You quickly said as you desperately tried to swim out of the lava before you could lose all your stuff.

"Here, I'll help you, Y/N," Nagi said calmly as he started walking towards your burning character and took out his water bucket, placing down the water and turning the lava into obsidian.

"No! Nagi, you trapped me under the obsidian and now I'm gonna die!" You screamed as you reached 0 hearts and lost all your stuff.

"Oops," Nagi said, sounding insincere.

"Did you seriously die in Minecraft? That's absolutely hilarious." Barou laughed at you as he walked into the room you were in and made fun of you.

"You're so fucked." You said as you glared at Barou.

"Fucked? By you? Damn okay, I wouldn't mind." Barou said as he shrugged as he stood across the room from you and looked down at you.