[𝟎𝟎𝟖]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━━⊱eight⊰━━━━

            "I KINDA WANNA ROB A MUSEUM.." Bachira said, imagining himself robbing a large museum.

Barou looked at Bachira weirdly, "A museum? Why a museum? Not even a cargo plane, or maybe a jewelry store?" he said, listing the things they could do instead of a museum.

"C'mon Barou, there's stuff in the museum that could sell for millions. Think about it." Shidou spoke up, a crazed smile plastered on his face.

"I don't see why not." Isagi contributed, others agreeing.

"How about you, Y/N? What do you think?" Bachira asked you.

You shrugged and continued to scroll through your phone, "I don't care what you guys do, it doesn't matter to me."

Bachira frowned at your response and turned towards Aiku who sat next to you on his phone as well, "Aiku! So... Museum?" Bachira said as he stared at Aiku with hopeful eyes.

"I don't care," Aiku answered nonchalantly, ignoring Bachira's presence as he stared at his phone.

"Well anyway, when do you guys wanna go?" Bachira asked everyone in the room.

"What about tonight? It seems like a good time, no?" Reo responded, finding the museum robbery a good idea. He put his hands behind his head and sighed, "It feels like it's been an eternity since we've done something, I'm excited."

"Alright, well that settles it. Tonight, when the museum closes, we'll be off." Isagi said, starting to get the equipment ready.

"Woah, you're already getting things ready, Isagi?" Kunigami inquired, thinking it was too early to start.

Isagi gave Kunigami a pointed look, "Of course, so then we wouldn't have to do it later. Plus, we're gonna need some dynamite."

"Dynamite? What for?" Barou inquired, raising an eyebrow at Isagi.

You sighed, "Because we're probably going to go through the roof which is why we need explosives." Tearing your gaze from your phone you looked at Barou with a bored expression, "Why do you think we're gonna use dynamite for? To blow the whole place up and ruin thousands of valuable items that could sell for millions?" You said sarcastically, earning yourself a scowl from Barou who looked ready to kill you.