[𝟎𝟎𝟑.𝟓]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━⊱three⊰━━━

             IT WAS 11:25 AM, you were downstairs with everyone, who were all gathered together. You could tell some were extremely excited and some didn't care and wanted to get this over with.

"Just 35 more minutes, I hope you're all ready. Especially you, Y/N." Aiku pointed out as he sat on the sofa with a smirk.

You looked at him with a glare and crossed your arms, "I'm so ready." You said confidently, but on the inside, you weren't, you were terrified.

"Right," Aiku said, doubting your words.

"Hey, I'm sure Y/N's ready, don't doubt her, Aiku," Chigiri said as he walked up to you and smiled.

"Like hell she is, she looks fucking terrified," Barou observed, crossing his arms and eyeing you like you were a pest in his way.

'Wow okay, rude much.' You thought, but you were slightly glad for Barou speaking up since it brought you some confidence in yourself to prove him wrong.

Everyone was in their assigned clothing and so were you, the guys sneaking in wore black, distracters wore regular casual clothes to blend in with the citizens, and the watchers just were able to wear any clothes just as long as its less conspicuous. You on the other hand also wore black even when you deemed it as 'unnecessary' since you were not going to be going in and instead would sitting in the back seat of a car with a portable laptop to do whatever you were supposed to do.

"It's 11:35, let's go. We wouldn't want to miss the grand opening by leaving late, do we?" Aiku said as he stood up from the sofa and strode towards the door, opening it for everyone as they were all behind him.

Bachira immediately went by your side, "This is so exciting!" Bachira smiled as he slung his arm around your shoulders like you two were partners in crime.

You looked at Bachira and smiled wearily, he was always excited about everything, even if it was for food.

Once everyone was out of the house, Bachira left your side, and in front of you was a black van and a smaller car right behind it. You assumed the van was for the guys who were sneaking in and the smaller ones were for the ones that weren't, you included.

"The people sneaking into the bank are going into the van, as well as Reo, Nagi, Barou, and I. The rest of you are going in the car to seem less suspicious." Isagi announced.