Set da trends: embarrassing

Y/ns pov

setty didn't come home and now I was deadass worried because this nigha could be dead or whatever but all I know is he better not be cheating

I called blu and he answered faster then I thought he would "wsp y/n?"he asked "yu heard from setty?"I said and he stopped then looked down "na why though?"he said and I could tell this nigha was lying.

"Boy don't lie"I said and he sighed "ion know.."he said and I nodded.

"Mkay tell him to call me tho"I said and he nodded hanging up.

Then my phone started blowing up

(𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲)

I checked them and it was a video of setty kissing on this white bitch.

My heart dropped and setty walked in.

"Hey ma"he said and I mugged him "don't hey ma me Nigga u out here kissing smoochies "I said and he looked at me.

"I- no shut the fuck up cos ur embarrassing me dude do u know how many people saw the video? That is fucking embarrassing Jeremiah! Do u not understand what ur doing is fucking stupid? Now hoes gonna think they can fuck on u whenever they want dude"I said tearing up.

"Ma I'm sorry I was high and she was fucking begging a Nigga"he said and I mugged him.

"So u Gon give it too her? U Gon drop ya draws when a girl beg?"I said and he smacked his lips.

"Thought so"I said.

"U fucking up my mental health and u fucking with my feelings Jeremiah.."I said and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry ma Ian mean to hurt u."he said and I cried harder "still tho that ain't Finna work on me anymore dude I'm tired of u fucking with me dude.."I said and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry for real I won't do that shit again"he said "she ain't nun to me not like u is I swear ma Lemme make it up to u Lemme take u out and we can do whatever you want"he said and I nodded and he brought me too our bed and cuddled me.

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

I woke up and setty was still passed out.

I got up slowly and went to the living rooms

I felt tired still from all that crying I did last night.

That shit will has a big effect on me because I love Jeremiah to death and not once have or will I ever cheat on him.
That shit is like deadass embarrassing and for him to do that makes me wanna jst wake nd break up.

But I know that will hurt him too much. And I don't like hurting peoples feelings.

But I gotta put my health first. This is strike one and on strike three I'm dipping and ima start Scotty pimping.

Setty walked in and saw me sitting there without the tv on and looked at me confused.

"U alright?"he asked and I nodded "alright"he said sitting by me.

"U coming to the stu with us?"he asked "whose us?"i said and he checked his phone.

"Me, Cblu,blove,dougz, Kay, jenn, kr, tata, and some new girl named murda b?"he said and I nodded.

"I haven't saw them in a while I'll come."I said and he smiled "fasho"he said going to get dressed.

We got to the studio and Kay had his girl on his lap and tata was flirting with the producer's daughter.

Cblu was talking about how he was Gon baby oil up murdas ass and beat her dummies down.

Kr and Jenn was play fighting.

Blove was in the studio.

Dougz was kissing on some red head.

Setty sat me in his lap then talked to whoever was sitting beside us.

Murda was laughing then every1 settled.

Jenn sat by kr and kr was talking to Kay and dougie was getting sturdy.

"Damn some1 needa lock these monkeys up"setty said and I giggled and every1 looked at him "shut yo ass up toothpick"cblu said "don't be mad cos yo ass chubby and I am still fit."setty said and Cblu rolled his eyes.

"Wsp set"blove dapped him up and hugged me.

"HEEYYYYYY"a girl walked in and blove got pissed.

"Man U needa leave like now"he said and she started rumbling about how she was making money offa prostitution..

"SHUT UP"Kay yelled and she started crying.

"WAH WAH bitch ima baby"blove said kicking her head making her fall down the stairs.

"I-"my mouth was indeed to the floor and everyone got quiet and looked at blove.

"What I told her to leave and she didn't listen.."he said and I started laughing uncontrollably.

"OH SHIT HER TOOTH FELL OUT"murda said making every1 and I started tearing up from laughing.

"Dude- dude I can't breath her face when when u kicked her"I said and blove started chuckling himself.

I stoped laughing but now I had tears in my eyes and setty was laughing because of me.

"Why the fuck to u yelp when u can't breathe? It's giving d.c from Wildin out."setty said with a little sas.

"OKK says the pink shooter ur gun pink ain't it? I knew you rocked that side"I said and he started laughing again.

"Dude yall different"Kay said and I side eyed him "shut up Perez for I tell ya momma u stole her car."me and Kevin were indeed cousins and me and him always joked like we was siblings.

"Shut up before I tell ya moms u stole her whine"he said and I looked at him "dude that was 3 years ago let it go"I said and he shrugged.

"Then don't tell on me and nothing happens"he said and I threw a pencil at him "ah Nigga setty get ya girl fo I stomp ha out"he said and I looked at him "no balls"I said and he got up.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎