Kylerichh: book u a flight

I woke up and got on live I was an asia influencer

On body building it I was still small as shit.

I had a lots of people join me but then there was unknown people in there.

Kylerichh: yo adds me please🙏🏾

I added him and he was smiling in the camera.

"Who are u?"I asked and he looked up then looked at the phone.

He chuckled at looked at the camera "my name is Kyle I heard about u and ur songs I fuck wit it where u from?"he asked.

"Oh I'm from Korea but I'm half korean and my name is jada"I said I moved to Asia at the age of ten and been there ever since.

"OOO SO U LIKE THEM K pop niggas?"he said making me laugh.

"Technically but my half American parents got married here and moved here."I said and he nodded "u fineeeeeee u tryna give me ya number?"he asked and I smirked "Nigga no I have only known u for like 10 minutes."I said and he smacked his lips and faked cried "u mean as hell dude.. nigga- a nigga was tryna get to know u"he said making me laugh.

"Ok ok I'm sorry."I said and he smiled "no ur still not getting it but ima head out I have to clean my house before I do anything else nice talking to ya"I said and he frowned.

"NIGGA NO PLEASE"he said and I slowly looked at him.

"Sorry"I ended the live and he blew up my phone.

He invited me to his live and I joined as he added me.

"Lemme book you a flight to where I'm at I'll pay and make sure u get to me safely"he said and I mugged him.

"That's across the world ion kno"I said and he frowned "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee"he said and I put my phone down and got my  shoes to put on.

"Where u going? U cheating on me already.."he said and I looked at him with the most {what the fuck} look in my life.

"I'm playing witchu but fr Lemme book u a flight"he said and I looked down after I put em on.

"Ion know ima little to comfortable where I'm at"I said and the door slammed open.

"AH SHIT DONT DO THAT"I said too my mother that walked in.

"stop that cussing and tell yo damn ugly ads fucking rat shaped ass I got stds ass little dick ass no brain ass I fuck the whole world ass daddy that I ain't coming back and I'm getting a divorce"she said and I laughed.

"Wait what happened??"I said and she sighed.

"I'm tired of his presence.. I love u bean ima keep in touch ofc ma love"she said and I frowned "MAAAA"I got up and hugged her.

"Man I can't stand ur ugly ass bad built bitch daddy tho I want him away from me"she said and I realized I was still on live with Kyle.

I ended it and she told me what happened..