Kay flock: brothers best friend

Dougz woke me up and told me to get dressed or don't leave the room.

"Huh Arion?"I chanted looking around. "My friends here u needa put something on!"he said throwing a fit.

"Omg just get the fuck out!"I said getting up.
"Then PUT SOMETHING ON NIGHA!"he said slapping my teddy bear down. "HEY!"I shoved him out the room and locked it.

I was only in a sports bra and some Erika shorts.

I put on some shorts and a baggy shirt.
I went into the living room where all these koons where's
"Hey little dougz!"setty said making me smile.

"Damn no hi or how ya doing?"setty said disappointed.

Kay looked at me and gave me a mug. Me and him never been on the same pages we hate each other literally. Well Playfully.

I flipped him off using no thumb.
He threw a pillow at me. "BITCH!"I threw my shoe hitting his back. He flipped me off and and shrugged.

I turnt around and I felt a water ballon hit my back. "Gosh damnit!"I said turning around and felt more hit me.

"Yo chill!"i said wiping my eyes.
Kay laughed his ass off as I looked at him. My bra was prob seeable so I jogged to my room and changed. Then I came back in the living room where Kay was still laughing.

I launched on him and put him inna chokehold "stupid Nigga!"I said and blove laughed, "damnnnnn"Cblu said making me laugh.

"Nigga get off
Me!"he said lightly slapping my head. "Say I won!"i said shoving a pillow in his face.

"Aigh u got it you got it"he said and I chuckled "pussy!"I got off him and got some ice cream.

Ashley busted in the apartment and Kay's eyes widened.

"Hey babe!"she said making him roll his eyes.
"Hey yall!!!"she said waving to everyone including me.

I sat by dougz and watched TikTok. Reading my TikTok comments mostly asked about the boys.

I felt dougz throw my phone. "Yo!"I said looking at him. "What?"he played dumb.  "Y- shhhh Sh Sh shhh!"he cut me off.

"Dudeeee!"i said slapping him.
Ash laughed at my reaction. But suddenly her phone started to blow up. Kay gave her phone a couple glances. No he wasn't liking it.

"Let's dip
To the studio?"kay asked and I looked up. "Yeah sure"setty said and dougz grabbed my arm dragging me with them.

—-
Ash left in a sudden hurry.
But Kay didn't seem to care. But his demeanor changed..

He wouldn't talk unless spoken too. Which made everyone stop in there action and just look at him but not me cause Ian really-.

I grabbed dougz last hot fry when he wasn't looking he slapped me. "OW!"I said punching him in his stomach.

Kay looked at me his eyes filled- my thoughts were knocked out of my head because dougz opened the door. For ash. She looked horrible she was beat up she even look like they knocked her teeth out.

Kay's eyes darted to her and I got up and took off my shirt to stop her bleeding "damn are u good?"I said hold her as she cried "DAMNNNNNNNNN"dougz nd setty said at the same time. Kay didn't even get up and or share her any type of thought.

Ash explained what happened but she was clearly lying. I looked thru instagram and it was already posted and I saw it said "ain't this Kay flock hoe? If it is then why it cheating tryna get with my man.".

I never released her from my hands so fastly. She looked at me falling back. Trying to hold me.

"Don't touch me."i said looking at Kay. "Can we talk outside?"i said and he looked at me for a second then got up.

I told him and he just looked at me. He pulled me to his track hawk.

I looked at him. As he opened the door and shoved me in there.

He drove to his apartment.

——

I sat awkwardly on the couch. As he smoked. "Damn stop fucking blowing ya smoke air in ma face"I said and he looked at me mugging me.

"Don't mug me li-" I was cut off by him jumping on me and blowing smoke in my face making me cough.

"Nigga!"i said and he smiled getting up and throwing the blunt at me. Oh my goodness I sighed laying down "yk what y/n?"he asked and I looked at him.

"Hm?"I said slowly preparing for another round of whip ass.

He looked at me eyes filled with lust.. I looked at him confused as he just stared at me.
I looked at him and he leaned In kissing me..

I kissed back causing him to pull me closer
The door opened revealing Ashley.  She looked at me and started sobbing "KEVIN WHAT THE FUCK!"her frien said and I nervously smiled.

Kevin mugged her and kept kissing me making Ashley and her friends run out .
He had to stop cause dougz called him. "Yo Kay where's my sista u ain't kill ha?"he said thru the phone causing Kay to look at me and look at the phone again.

"She smoking"he lied "Nigga she don't smoke u stopid" he said making Kay laugh "na I'm playing she just chilling come get ha cause ima be asleep when u get here."he said and I looked at him "who said I was coming,?"dougz said and Kay hung up "me bitch"he said and then pulled my chin closer to his face.
"Come with me little monkey."he said dragging me too his room.

He laid down and watched my phone as I scrolled through TikTok he stop me and held my face closely to his kissing me slowly and letting go looking at me.

"You mine now and nobody else's. Not dougz not Setty not Cblu not blove none of dem just mine."he said pinning me down.

—-

Haha chapter done next!